Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very rare that cancer clinics get cancelled at the 11th hour. I’d say her appt was cancelled as she’s doing fine, they might be a consultant down and probably needed the space for sick patients. Given she is fine, they’ll have bumped her back.

Quite the contrast from the urgent lumps she was needing reviewing from a few months ago.

Reactions: 9
She has lost approx 350 followers in the last week. Let’s hope more and more people see how much of a conwoman she really is.
I’m expecting some desperate attempt to stem the slide in the next few days, maybe a competition, a new cold sore or more crying over anxiety and trolls

Attachments

Reactions: 22
She has lost approx 350 followers in the last week. Let’s hope more and more people see how much of a conwoman she really is.
I’m expecting some desperate attempt to stem the slide in the next few days, maybe a competition, a new cold sore or more crying over anxiety and trolls
The ‘subtle’ reminder that she’s on anti depressants (bold trolls) dressed up as a PSA . She couldn’t even get her facts right about that 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Is that in reference to her cancer or something else?
I’d have PTSD as well if I was walking around having the life of Reilly on the back of peoples kindness. I’m sure they didn’t expect their donations to be used for her lazy lifestyle, non stop spending , hotels, and never ending luxuries in her luxurious lifestyle. Disgusting . If she had a shred of decency she’d at least have some dignity than pushing it in peoples faces. They’re all on the bandwagon.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought she changed the name of her page not to be focusing so much on cancer
But all she seems to be doing is talking about it in some form.

Reactions: 9
I’d have PTSD as well if I was walking around having the life of Reilly on the back of peoples kindness. I’m sure they didn’t expect their donations to be used for her lazy lifestyle, non stop spending , hotels, and never ending luxuries in her luxurious lifestyle. Disgusting . If she had a shred of decency she’d at least have some dignity than pushing it in peoples faces. They’re all on the bandwagon.
They get a taste of the #influencer lifestyle.... Gifts, freebies, attention, gratification, validation, sponsorship, ads, money... Couldn't possibly delete Instagram & go back to a day job after that 🙄

If people stop watching and stop buying the absolute shite these people are hawking, we might finally say goodbye to the era of the useless Instahun

I thought she changed the name of her page not to be focusing so much on cancer
But all she seems to be doing is talking about it in some form.
Correct. Many people change their name when they want to become a more holistic all-round influencer... Except they have nothing else to offer than the thing that gave them Insta fame (eg. Cancer, weightloss) so they inevitably keep circling back to that

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wish she'd hurry up with her day in the life reels. I need something to help me sleep😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Lads what’s with the boobs into the camera a lot - doesn’t matter what she’s wearing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The boobs? I thought I was imagining things yesterday, in a bikini top and enduring the camera shot included her boobs, just angle up a bit?! Wtf. No anxiety or PTSD about getting the girls out.

What a boring twit... ..what will she talk about once love Island is over? STOP with the face pulling and messy hair Shannen, it's neither cute or funny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.