Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who even thinks of takeing out your phone in the dead of night to take pictures when you have a sick child.
Christ you think your man would tell her cop the fook on.
What a dose pardon the pun

Reactions: 14
I did 🙋🏻‍♀️ Bigger fool me 😡

Out of curiosity how many people on this thread donated to her GFM?

I was just reading through tea spills post on insta and I can’t get over the amount of people that donated! I personally didn’t donate - I clicked on the link and saw that it had gone above and beyond the target so I thought she was sorted!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What's going on is so toxic and Julie commenting then just shows how uneducated they all are. Wouldn't surprise me if Julie got some of Shannen's money, god knows she spends enough

Reactions: 8
The craving for attention is real. Mind your little girl. Does she want a medal, it’s called being a parent dealing with situations. Who hasn’t had sheets drying in the house at some stage. Why feel the need to share so much and deflect from anything that doesn’t suite her agenda. Thought she was immature when she went on about getting corn flakes in her slippers or whatever. Who cares, I’m sure no one gave her a second thought.

Reactions: 12
I truly believe there is a need for pages like this to exist. Otherwise, people like Shannen can push a narrative and never be questioned. That page was set up for medical expenses, not a miscellaneous designation. While maybe about 20000 might have been used towards car and apartment- 25 at a push, there is no way €200,000 was needed.

I am not a troll. I am an honest, hardworking person who thought she was terminal when she announced the relapse. I wanted to help her pay for the things she *needed. A trip away even after the transplant wouldn’t have been too much to stomach. After the treatment, you wouldn’t blame someone for needing a break. However, she took that money in bad faith. Yes, she had cancer but it was very much treatable, unlike thousands of other people everyday. That money was taken out of greed. I know it’s hard to say no to that amount of money but it’s already brought her so much bad luck. I wouldn’t want it after all of this.

Anyway, personally I’m glad for this page. I‘ve managed to find a date for Coldplay. We will probably raise a toast to Shannen. If it wasn’t for her, we wouldn’t have met.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Little miss butter wouldn't melt knew rightly what she was doing sharing Brenda's profile to her followers.

Reactions: 15
They’re all uneducated and common and come across as rough out. The mother and stepmother commenting and liking comments are as bad. They should be ashamed of their lives of what Shannen has done and the carry on of her. I’m from close to Youghal originally and don’t know them or wouldn’t associate with the likes of them but this is definitely giving them a name and not a positive one. Don’t know how any of them walk around without hanging their heads in absolute shame

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I did 🙋🏻‍♀️ Bigger fool me 😡
I did, thought I was helping at the time. Regret it now after the way she's acted.

I put in a complaint about it to GoFund me a few months ago and they looked into it and refunded me the money. I raised it as potential fraud. If everyone did the same they might actually properly look into it or put it forward to some 'charity regulator' type body.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
From what I could gather it was one of her best friends she was speaking of and kept saying how her best friend was a fool for the man involved. She wasn’t being very nice about it anyway. Sounds like a great best friend!
Sounds like a great best friend to have don't ye think... she probably lied about this just to have a conversation

Reactions: 2
I did, thought I was helping at the time. Regret it now after the way she's acted.

I put in a complaint about it to GoFund me a few months ago and they looked into it and refunded me the money. I raised it as potential fraud. If everyone did the same they might actually properly look into it or put it forward to some 'charity regulator' type body.
Oh wow so people have been refunded? I wonder have many gone this route… she kept that quiet

Reactions: 5
I truly believe there is a need for pages like this to exist. Otherwise, people like Shannen can push a narrative and never be questioned. That page was set up for medical expenses, not a miscellaneous designation. While maybe about 20000 might have been used towards car and apartment- 25 at a push, there is no way €200,000 was needed.

I am not a troll. I am an honest, hardworking person who thought she was terminal when she announced the relapse. I wanted to help her pay for the things she *needed. A trip away even after the transplant wouldn’t have been too much to stomach. After the treatment, you wouldn’t blame someone for needing a break. However, she took that money in bad faith. Yes, she had cancer but it was very much treatable, unlike thousands of other people everyday. That money was taken out of greed. I know it’s hard to say no to that amount of money but it’s already brought her so much bad luck. I wouldn’t want it after all of this.

Anyway, personally I’m glad for this page. I‘ve managed to find a date for Coldplay. We will probably raise a toast to Shannen. If it wasn’t for her, we wouldn’t have met.
Oh @elli-94 you most certainly have found a date for Coldplay and your kindness has blown me away!! And by God will we raise a glass or 3 🤣🤣. 1 to Shannen for her continued good health and for allowing 2 genuine women like us to have the night of our lives………your kindness is a testament to the kindness, love and genuine empathy on this site…… from my heart I will never be able to thank you enough you legend B xx 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Teaspills story today is making me so sad and angry. How can people start messaging Brenda nasty messages and her in the process of treatment. Shannen 100% knew what she was doing the manipulative witch. Is there no media that could run a story with Brenda to get her side out there, publicly show Ireland what this one has done and reveal her true colours. I'm just gobsmacked at the audacity of these imbeciles and devastated Brenda is on the receiving end of abuse, all through Shannens making whilst she sits on watching no doubt with her smirk fully fixed to her face.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Oh @elli-94 you most certainly have found a date for Coldplay and your kindness has blown me away!! And by God will we raise a glass or 3 🤣🤣. 1 to Shannen for her continued good health and for allowing 2 genuine women like us to have the night of our lives………your kindness is a testament to the kindness, love and genuine empathy on this site…… from my heart I will never be able to thank you enough you legend B xx 💕💕
Raise one for us too Ladies and we shall expect receipts for every purchase 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is so like Julie it's unbelievable. She definitely has the ick factor in spades. Are we supposed to feel sorry for her having her Chinese at 11 pm. She was a master manipulator all through her cancer treatments with her poor little girl act. Unfortunately she's nothing with her cancer and her sob story. Once her gfm money is gone she'll get some land having to work for her money.

Reactions: 9
Thsnk
Teaspills story today is making me so sad and angry. How can people start messaging Brenda nasty messages and her in the process of treatment. Shannen 100% knew what she was doing the manipulative witch. Is there no media that could run a story with Brenda to get her side out there, publicly show Ireland what this one has done and reveal her true colours. I'm just gobsmacked at the audacity of these imbeciles and devastated Brenda is on the receiving end of abuse, all through Shannens making whilst she sits on watching no doubt with her smirk fully fixed to her face.
Thank you @Mel33. I’m just home from treatment and I’m just trying to focus on all the positive messages and not the nasty ones. I told my oncology nurse the whole story and she is urging me to go public. Std said that so many patients have had GFM set up under the guise that they need the money for treatment when in fact as we all know ALL Oncology treatment in this country except very rare treatments are 100% covered by the HSE. She said Shannen was the talk of various nurses and doctors not only in James but also when her GFM hit such a high figure in other units too.
I would 100% be prepared to go public but unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be any in the media with the balls to cover my story. So for now I’m just content that me telling my story has raised so many eyebrows and still unanswered questions unfortunately.
But I will not entertain anymore trolling or abusive messages. Tea Spill has asked me to forward her every nasty messsge I get so she will put it on her page………and I fully intend to.
But for now I’m going to rest up and I’ll be chatting to the beautiful lady later about our arrangements for Coldplay……OMG I’m just so feckin excited
Raise one for us too Ladies and we shall expect receipts for every purchase 🤣
Hahaha @TikToc I will issue everyone with a detailed breakdown of how I spend the amazing €600 I received from you legends. This made me laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Thsnk

Thank you @Mel33. I’m just home from treatment and I’m just trying to focus on all the positive messages and not the nasty ones. I told my oncology nurse the whole story and she is urging me to go public. Std said that so many patients have had GFM set up under the guise that they need the money for treatment when in fact as we all know ALL Oncology treatment in this country except very rare treatments are 100% covered by the HSE. She said Shannen was the talk of various nurses and doctors not only in James but also when her GFM hit such a high figure in other units too.
I would 100% be prepared to go public but unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be any in the media with the balls to cover my story. So for now I’m just content that me telling my story has raised so many eyebrows and still unanswered questions unfortunately.
But I will not entertain anymore trolling or abusive messages. Tea Spill has asked me to forward her every nasty messsge I get so she will put it on her page………and I fully intend to.
But for now I’m going to rest up and I’ll be chatting to the beautiful lady later about our arrangements for Coldplay……OMG I’m just so feckin excited
Hahaha @TikToc I will issue everyone with a detailed breakdown of how I spend the amazing €600 I received from you legends. This made me laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Missy I was only thinking of you today when I was reading teaspill's stories and posts. I was thinking how on earth is poor Missy coping with all this and in treatment too. It actually makes me feel sick and I normally try to ignore these so called influencers. The stress this must have caused you but you are so right, focus on your treatment and the positive support you have here. Are you getting to Coldplay I'm delighted to hear this! 🥰 Would you not be so ashamed if you were Shannen? I'd 100% be putting up receipts, donations, explaining where the funds went and pinning those posts, putting them up on every social media outlet if even one person doubted me. Just goes to show how little she gives a sh1t.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.