Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of curiosity how many people on this thread donated to her GFM?

I was just reading through tea spills post on insta and I can’t get over the amount of people that donated! I personally didn’t donate - I clicked on the link and saw that it had gone above and beyond the target so I thought she was sorted!
I didn't, I came across her after she was apparently sent babygros, I didn't believe her tbh as she didn't share the message she claimed she got saying pity you'll never get to use them. Thought it was a made up story to gain sympathy.
I was proven to be right it seems.

Reactions: 13
So she caught up here and posted her daughters high temp. Why won't she just explain about the gfm, even if it's just to confirm it's all gone. Then all this bollix will be done with.

Reactions: 11
Jesus I'm in shock at what's goin on this is some fucked up tit she needs to own her mistakes and then she will be able to move on

As for all u "tattle trolls" fair play to u all for the support and love shown to missy it just goes to show its not bad ppl on this page ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
One thing that’s glaringly standing out to me is if she did donate some of the money and shared it and 2,000 people saw it but she took it down again because of “trolls” why not share that again now to shut people up and prove she has made some donations at least anyway….. would that not be what anyone else would do in her situation unless of course that was all a lie as well

Reactions: 15
I'm getting so lost in the commentary does Sarah aisling one mean it's been shown where money went
So Shannens friend contacted Sinead as she had sent the breakdown to teaspill of how it was spent but got blocked. She was sending it to teaspill on Shannens request. Why get anyone else involved though, seriously why can't Shannen just post them to a highlight on her page or a post even. She's making this such a drawn out drama, and I really think it's because she's enjoying whatever level of sympathy she is getting from those who "support" her and likes the attention be it negative or not. It's keeping her relevant before her brand drops and probably hoping all those who are supporting her will be naive enough to purchase whatever she is going to flog.

Reactions: 17
Yep I just searched off my partners page - I am blocked 😂 all I did was like a comment which asked her about the go fund me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Shannens friend contacted Sinead as she had sent the breakdown to teaspill of how it was spent but got blocked. She was sending it to teaspill on Shannens request. Why get anyone else involved though, seriously why can't Shannen just post them to a highlight on her page or a post even. She's making this such a drawn out drama, and I really think it's because she's enjoying whatever level of sympathy she is getting from those who "support" her and likes the attention be it negative or not. It's keeping her relevant before her brand drops and probably hoping all those who are supporting her will be naive enough to purchase whatever she is going to flog.
Who's sinead

Reactions: 2
Yep I just searched off my partners page - I am blocked 😂 all I did was like a comment which asked her about the go fund me lol
I was blocked for the same thing - 3 times. The reason SJ has so many followers is that they are blocked and hence can’t unfollow. Her lack of engagement confirms the tiny number of people who follow her. Instagram really need to change this

Reactions: 10
Why does she love attention in the form of pity so much?
When I’m in the trenches with a sick child at 3 am, im not taking a pic of the thermometer. Im either working off the result I e cool the child down, or if the child has improved, im trying to get some sleep.
I might text e g my mother cos she’d be worried and she’d get the text when she woke . But telling the world about your child’s temp?
Also I know this page qnd those who know her better claim she doesn’t spend much time with her child.
The saintly story of staying in with her - does she deserve a medal? It’s her child. Deal with it for god sake and stop this implication that you’re fab or whatever it is you’re trying to portray.
Does she want either distraction. From the issues? A child picking up a bug is common place and doesn’t distract at all?
Or does she want loads of messages asking how the child is?
it’s bananas. I hope the child is fine, im sure she is. It’s an every day illness. But I also don’t care or feel moved to ask a stranger if their child has gotten out of a 24 hour bug they were always gonna come out of

Reactions: 15
Yet she’s been very busy with a sick child. No time to do anything.. except sit scrolling through likes and comments on tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I’m in the trenches with a sick child at 3 am, im not taking a pic of the thermometer. Im either working off the result I e cool the child down, or if the child has improved, im trying to get some sleep.
I might text e g my mother cos she’d be worried and she’d get the text when she woke . But telling the world about your child’s temp?
Also I know this page qnd those who know her better claim she doesn’t spend much time with her child.
The saintly story of staying in with her - does she deserve a medal? It’s her child. Deal with it for god sake and stop this implication that you’re fab or whatever it is you’re trying to portray.
Does she want either distraction. From the issues? A child picking up a bug is common place and doesn’t distract at all?
it’s bananas. I hope the child is fine, im sure she is. It’s an every day illness. But I also don’t care or feel moved to ask a stranger if their child has gotten out of a 24 hour bug they were always gonna come out of
I think we can all see through it.

Look at how I'm being treated by the baying pack whilst dealing with my sick child.
Poor me, aren't I the great mammy.
How dare you say these things to me right now, just look at my trauma after my sleepless nights.
Etc etc etc!

Reactions: 16
Lol...but she said this morning she hasn’t time yesterday to look at her phone cos she was looking after her sick child. I was blocked as well for doing same thing . It’s a full time job for her keeping up🤣. She’s definitely rattled 🤣

Reactions: 14
Part of it is probably because she’s been so ill herself over the years that it’s a comfortable place for her. She’s almost conditioned to the attention it brings.

Reactions: 10
I think we can all see through it.

Look at how I'm being treated by the baying pack whilst dealing with my sick child.
Poor me, aren't I the great mammy.
How dare you say these things to me right now, just look at my trauma after my sleepless nights.
Etc etc etc!
She never stops trying to manipulate her followers. Poor girl dealing with a situation her sh1tty behaviour she reignited herself. This one has so much growing up to do.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.