Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww girls the beautiful lady has been in touch with me about Coldplay!!! I am just blown awayā€¦ā€¦ā€¦I wonā€™t lie the past couple of days with all this tit show my pain and anxiety are through the roof but this has given me such a lift itā€™s hard to put it into words. Iā€™m so emotional and so bloody grateful. B xx šŸ’•šŸ’•
Oh thank god. I was afraid to ask again. There are angels on earth. It was meant to be xx

Or maybe devinas affair šŸ¤Ŗ
Who's devina?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Awww girls the beautiful lady has been in touch with me about Coldplay!!! I am just blown awayā€¦ā€¦ā€¦I wonā€™t lie the past couple of days with all this tit show my pain and anxiety are through the roof but this has given me such a lift itā€™s hard to put it into words. Iā€™m so emotional and so bloody grateful. B xx šŸ’•šŸ’•
Dawww this has made me really happy! I'm so glad you are getting this bucket list all together, you deserve all the happiness šŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Out of curiosity how many people on this thread donated to her GFM?

I was just reading through tea spills post on insta and I canā€™t get over the amount of people that donated! I personally didnā€™t donate - I clicked on the link and saw that it had gone above and beyond the target so I thought she was sorted!

Reactions: 14
This ā€˜Missy Oneā€™ as you called me firstly didnā€™t become aware of Shannen until last year so your ā€˜number of yearsā€™ reference is wrong.
Secondly Shannen repeatedly blocked me so I sent messages from other accounts.
Thirdly have a read back through the numerous threads here relating to Shannen and this ā€˜Missy Oneā€™ wouldnā€™t have to give you the courtesy of a reply.
Have a great day @winterblu
Brenda šŸ’•šŸ’•šŸ’•
Shannon has claimed you have been messaging her since 2020?? Setting up all these fake accounts is shady at the very least. I canā€™t get my head around anyone doing that .
You are both strangers on the internet, I donā€™t know either of you , you say you donā€™t need to give me the courtesy of a reply but you seem to think Shannen does šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø.

Shannen is a pure dose but if someone kept messaging me from fake accounts Iā€™d be going to the guards . The whole Gmf is ridiculous at this stage , she is never going to be transparent about . And as much as you continue to hound her itā€™s not going to change that . It is horrible what she has done but her brand will flop and money will have gone to no good . Itā€™s very unfair but you canā€™t do anything about it . If you donated then claim back your money .

Out of curiosity how many people on this thread donated to her GFM?

I was just reading through tea spills post on insta and I canā€™t get over the amount of people that donated! I personally didnā€™t donate - I clicked on the link and saw that it had gone above and beyond the target so I thought she was sorted!
I didnā€™t donate either for the same reason . I canā€™t get over people who would donate when had greatly surpassed the target about .

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I can imagine that the thought process is that Shannen will hold onto the go fund me money if there is a future health scare and that substantial amount of money will be a safety net. You never know, ar eagla na h-eagla etc. It would be a far more plausible concern but the initial silence and then subsequent fumbling suggests an attitude of contempt, tis my money i.e. it's not the business of strangers on the internet and anyone musing how the branding endeavors are financed are Trolls obviously.

Reactions: 6
Shannon has claimed you have been messaging her since 2020?? Setting up all these fake accounts is shady at the very least. I canā€™t get my head around anyone doing that .
You are both strangers on the internet, I donā€™t know either of you , you say you donā€™t need to give me the courtesy of a reply but you seem to think Shannen does šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø.

Shannen is a pure dose but if someone kept messaging me from fake accounts Iā€™d be going to the guards . The whole Gmf is ridiculous at this stage , she is never going to be transparent about . And as much as you continue to hound her itā€™s not going to change that . It is horrible what she has done but her brand will flop and money will have gone to no good . Itā€™s very unfair but you canā€™t do anything about it . If you donated then claim back your money .

I didnā€™t donate either for the same reason . I canā€™t get over people who would donate when had greatly surpassed the target about .
She isnā€™t ā€œhoundingā€ her. Missy has requested, as have many other people, for her to be accountable. Missy has stated that she hasnā€™t been messaging her since 2020. Why are you hounding Missy? I respectfully ask that you leave Missy alone. She has TERMINAL cancer

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Are you really still going down the blame Missy route? You obviously haven't read all of Shannens abusive posts.
I hope she uses the money for her "brand" and I hope she loses every cent!

Reactions: 17
Hasn't had time to eat, brush her hair or teeth coz the child is sick. More like she used it as an excuse to do nowt all day. Well apart from check her DMs and see lots of screenshots she doesn't want coz she's well aware what's going on online today

Reactions: 14
I think fellow Tattlers Iā€™ll say my piece and then Iā€™ll leave it at that.
I donated to Shannens GFM because she was a young girl going through Transplant the same as me. Iā€™ve been around the cancer block for many years and been friends with many transplant patients not here to tell their tale anymore.
Briefly my transplant process was horrendous my husband had to work there was a mortgage to be paid so I spent a lot of time on my own both in hospital and the apartment. When I did get home even though I had to travel to Dublin 3 times a week as I was still technically employed I was turned down for Free Travel. I ran up huge debt in a year related to travel and hotel costs when I was too ill to come home.

When I read about Shannens story my thoughts went to my debts and also what treatment would be available if she relapsed again. My thought process was make things a little easier for this family. I actually had no issue with her purchasing a car I vividly remember my husbandā€™s heap of crap breaking down on the Motorway as he was driving to James when I got bad news so a car would be a great help to her.

My issue with Shannen initially started one day when I was watching her stories she was trying to flog vitiams, now to patients who are on treatment or immunosuppressive medication these things can be toxic. I then read her update on GFM that she was going to pay the excess funds forward and change some lifeā€™s and I thought thatā€™s amazing some people who couldnā€™t possibly raise funds will get a little bit of help. A bit of help to keep the heating on longer or pay the orthodontist bill thatā€™s not getting paid because mum/dad now has cancer.

The the barrage of lies started, the constant calling TROLL, the blocking of anyone who asked a question and of course the treatment of our Missy Brenda, a lady with style and grace. As a transplant survivor myself I have the deepest of empathy for what Shannen has gone through.
She is so lucky to have survived we both are. However hand on my heart is someone had offered me 1000 euro from their GFM to cover a months trains when I needed it I would have kissed their feet.

So from my perspective the money is gone and Her half hearted apology to Brenda is the only one she will ever get. We will never no the truth, she canā€™t remember her own lies. I wish her the very best of luck and good health going forward, sheā€™s going to need it Ireland is a small country and itā€™s people have long memories.
THISSSSSS šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ this needs to be posted on TeaSpill as it articulates EXACTLY what the issue is.

Ps- so glad you are ok nowā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hasn't had time to eat, brush her hair or teeth coz the child is sick. More like she used it as an excuse to do nowt all day. Well apart from check her DMs and see lots of screenshots she doesn't want coz she's well aware what's going on online today
Plenty of time to appear on Instagram though but canā€™t wash her teeth. Sheā€™s filthy dirty. No wonder kid getting sick. No shortage of money ordering a Chinese either. Most people on the breadline like she says she is would make a sandwich.

Reactions: 9
Is there any update on shannen potentially being that spill the tea Instagram page?? Wouldnā€™t surprise me

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.