Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missy I was only thinking of you today when I was reading teaspill's stories and posts. I was thinking how on earth is poor Missy coping with all this and in treatment too. It actually makes me feel sick and I normally try to ignore these so called influencers. The stress this must have caused you but you are so right, focus on your treatment and the positive support you have here. Are you getting to Coldplay I'm delighted to hear this! 🥰 Would you not be so ashamed if you were Shannen? I'd 100% be putting up receipts, donations, explaining where the funds went and pinning those posts, putting them up on every social media outlet if even one person doubted me. Just goes to show how little she gives a sh1t.
Yes she is. A lovely lady angel here offered missy her partners ticket because he can't go, so it's all arranged. Flights, accommodation and concert tickets. The gals are hitting the town!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Missy I was only thinking of you today when I was reading teaspill's stories and posts. I was thinking how on earth is poor Missy coping with all this and in treatment too. It actually makes me feel sick and I normally try to ignore these so called influencers. The stress this must have caused you but you are so right, focus on your treatment and the positive support you have here. Are you getting to Coldplay I'm delighted to hear this! 🥰 Would you not be so ashamed if you were Shannen? I'd 100% be putting up receipts, donations, explaining where the funds went and pinning those posts, putting them up on every social media outlet if even one person doubted me. Just goes to show how little she gives a sh1t.
Awww @Sunflower16 thanks so much for thinking of me. Your so good.
Yep……I’m off to Coldplay with a beautiful lady from here. I am truly blown away!!
Next on my bucket list is a night with David Beckham………not sure my partner would be happy but it maybe should be put on a different list……My fuckit list 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Girls I’m a bit Loola from treatment today……big shot of steroids 😜. But to lighten the mood from her nibs……who would be on your Fuckit list??!!!!
Me.

David Becham……Dermot Kennedy & Bradley Cooper 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yep……I’m off to Coldplay with a beautiful lady from here. I am truly blown away!!
Next on my bucket list is a night with David Beckham………not sure my partner would be happy but it maybe should be put on a different list……My fuckit list 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Girls I’m a bit Loola from treatment today……big shot of steroids 😜. But to lighten the mood from her nibs……who would be on your Fuckit list??!!!!
Me.

Missy I’m so glad you’re getting to see Coldplay! What an amazing gesture and am sure you’ll be in great company!

for me +1 on Dermot and Bradley Cooper. Also Chris Martin, have had a crush on him since I was a teenager. And for the laughs, I’ve always had a thing for Gordon Ramsey 🤣🤣maybe not looks wise but he some sort of tense energy to him, I watch kitchen nightmares far too often…Id love for him to tell me to “get out of his kitchen now!!!” 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Me.

My duck it list would be Bradley Cooper, Johnny Depp, Jamie Dornan, Jessie Pavelka, Alex O'Loughlin, & Kit Harrington 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh
Missy I’m so glad you’re getting to see Coldplay! What an amazing gesture and am sure you’ll be in great company!

for me +1 on Dermot and Bradley Cooper. Also Chris Martin, have had a crush on him since I was a teenager. And for the laughs, I’ve always had a thing for Gordon Ramsey 🤣🤣maybe not looks wise but he some sort of tense energy to him, I watch kitchen nightmares far too often…Id love for him to tell me to “get out of his kitchen now!!!” 😆
My friend snogged Chris Martin years ago in Australia and yeah he would be further down my list. My partner is a chef and his nickname is Fiery!!! He is like another Gordon Ramsay in his kitchen 🤣🤣🤣

My duck it list would be Bradley Cooper, Johnny Depp, Jamie Dornan, Jessie Pavelka, Alex O'Loughlin, & Kit Harrington 😁
I have to go and Google some of those!! Hell yeah Kit Harrington and Jamie Dornan 😜

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
@Missymeister That's amazing! What a lovely gesture from that person to give you the ticket! Ye are going to have a blast! 🥰 See, good things do come out of this site. There is still kindness in the world.
A night with David Beckham, love it! ❤ 😅
Loves me a bit of Leo and I agree Jamie Dornan too!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Me.

She
Me.

Shemar Moore and I'd be faithful to him💞💞

Reactions: 4

OMG Gordon, I thought I was the only one 😅😅 you should watch Hotel Hell, you get to see him nearly naked in every episode 😅😅😅

• Haha
OMG Gordon, I thought I was the only one 😅😅 you should watch Hotel Hell, you get to see him nearly naked in every episode 😅😅😅
I'm a bit traumatised with the mentionn of Gordon's name in response to Misseys post 🤣🤣
@Missymeister I think Victoria is a bit clingy and you can do better than David!!!!

I'd have to say I'm in the Jamie Dornan fanclub too along with Ryan Gosling (I refused to watch lala land and won't watch Barbie when it comes out for fear I'd go off him 🤣) and rugby player Dan Carter 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm a bit traumatised with the mentionn of Gordon's name in response to Misseys post 🤣🤣
@Missymeister I think Victoria is a bit clingy and you can do better than David!!!!

I'd have to say I'm in the Jamie Dornan fanclub too along with Ryan Gosling (I refused to watch lala land and won't watch Barbie when it comes out for fear I'd go off him 🤣) and rugby player Dan Carter 💋
Definitely Dan Carter, I forgot about him 🤭🤭 I'd love Gordon to give out to me and then make me food 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve written to my local TDs today about the need for regulation of GFM activities and I’d urge you all to do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm glad that no one has claimed Tom Hardy! I can have him all to myself! 🤪 omg have thee best time at Coldplay! Yahooooo!!!! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I want to like tea spill but Jesus are they able to construct a sentence without leaving out a word or spelling something arseways. Don’t all come for me at once 😬😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I want to like tea spill but Jesus are they able to construct a sentence without leaving out a word or spelling something arseways. Don’t all come for me at once 😬😆
I'm also wanting to know about this sarsh aisling 'friend' claim and why they were blocked

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.