Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liz being involved in this will do more damage than good. She is only out for herself & is a dangerous witch. She wants attention, she will cause loads of upset & try to sweep it under the rug in a few days. She will probably be messaging Shannen on the sly saying sorry

Reactions: 11
Liz being involved in this will do more damage than good. She is only out for herself & is a dangerous witch. She wants attention, she will cause loads of upset & try to sweep it under the rug in a few days. She will probably be messaging Shannen on the sly saying sorry
Only thing is it gets more people talking and questioning where the money went and she is highlighting that people won't donate to GFM's because of stuff that went on with the likes of Shannens fund raiser.

Reactions: 9
Only thing is it gets more people talking and questioning where the money went and she is highlighting that people won't donate to GFM's because of stuff that went on with the likes of Shannens fund raiser.
Possibly but Liz is not well liked. She thinks she is but she isnโ€™t. Sheโ€™s a trouble maker & her involvement could actually make people feel sorry for shannen.

Reactions: 5
Funny thing is had she have made a large donation she could have still had money and been happy moving on with her life. Instead she is embroiled in this crap on line

Reactions: 10
Shannen why are you afraid to
Address subject Iโ€™m one of the 99% who wants to know. The other GFMโ€™s keep me informed with updates on how money was going. . 4 v genuine Accounts - using the money as wax planned !!!!!!!

Reactions: 14
How lovely ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Missy/B please look after yourself tonight and don't be reading too much of this tit. It's been an explosive day and what I can only assume is stressful.

Shannen is digging the hole herself, she is doing all the hard work herself. Tea spill is also doing a good job of starting the discussion on GFMs on the post about her.

Please just mind yourself ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Missy/B please look after yourself tonight and don't be reading too much of this tit. It's been an explosive day and what I can only assume is stressful.

Shannen is digging the hole herself, she is doing all the hard work herself. Tea spill is also doing a good job of starting the discussion on GFMs on the post about her.

Please just mind yourself ๐Ÿฅฐ
@Beefcake-tits i wonโ€™t lie Iโ€™m very distressed all day. Itโ€™s not easy but I know Iโ€™ve so much love and support here. My anxiety triggers my pain and my pain is 8/10 right now. Itโ€™s easier said than done not to let it bother me. Iโ€™m a very sensitive person anyway but I am strong and I will be ok. Thx so much for your kindness as always. B xx ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Missy please donโ€™t let this consume you. Please enjoy whatever you have left. Shannen will one day realize itโ€™s not about her ( or at least I hope she does )

Reactions: 3
When Shannen first got her following wasnโ€™t Liz reaney wanting to be her best friend up and down to youghal getting eyelashes and that done togetherโ€ฆ Liz will follow anything that has a following. Getting her involved and speaking to her a very silly move Imo

Reactions: 11
As we're all here for Missy, as a group, what can we do? Yes we point out Shannens obnoxious ways, her lack of compassion, her ignorance, half assed apology. What more can we do or to get others involved for our Missy. The day the smirk is wiped off her face is a day I'll celebrate. She has lost all credibility from my point of view. Never done anything like this before but it's about damn time tit hit the fan for shannen. Even saying her name makes me vomit a little ๐Ÿคฎ

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Shannen has really backed herself into a corner here with her arrogance. She really genuinely does believe if she comes on looking all vulnerable and in her mind, cute then she can say what she wants. At this point, she cannot address the GFM as it is clear she has invested the bulk of it in her new brand so there is nothing to donate.

New brands depend more on goodwill from the public than what the product actually is, the Irish market is over saturated with Chinese that is being rebranded by random instahuns, what wil Shannen bring to this market that will be so different that people will rush to buy it despite knowing that the money raised for it was to pay for life saving treatment ( not just for Shannen but for the people she promised to pay it forward to!)

It does not sit right with me knowing that there may be someone in either of the hospital's who treated Shannen,or an individual who desperately needs funds to access treatment, who could've benefited from this GFM, as promised by Shannen.

It may be legally ok, but it is morally wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm sorry but Liz was absolutely locked on her stories last night. Slurred speech glazed eyes and absolute mess. Not a good look and not one I would be happy to speak for me.
Totally agree with you there.

Reactions: 3
My first time posting here, I never followed Shannon and didn't even know who she was until Teaspill and I had to go look at her stories, she seems quite rattled by what is going on and rightly so, it is quite stomach turning to see a cancer survivor bully a cancer fighter. Missy/B please look after yourself, stress can make your illness so much worse, just remember on here we are all on your side and there is power in numbers.

Also, has any of this been sent to the press? Local media? Corks Beo, Yay cork, Red FM? Irish examiner? If not then I think it's time they got a story about it. This whole influencer bully shite has to stop. I say influencer lightly there. Also it would be a good way to get out about the go fund me. It definitely has put me off ever donating to one. People have every right to question where the money went, medical expenses doesn't mean concert tickets, new clothes, new cars, luxury hotel stays, it means consultant's fees, medication, G.P visits, variety of treatments, overnight care if not provided by H.S.E, trips to hospitals abroad to look at other options. From what I can see from her page, none of this has happened. It is fraudulent behaviour and she is trying to justify that by playing a victim. Also her comment saying she bought flowers in ALDI with the money, even if it was tongue in cheek it could still be used as evidence against her if it ever went to court.

Apologies for the long message.

As we're all here for Missy, as a group, what can we do? Yes we point out Shannens obnoxious ways, her lack of compassion, her ignorance, half assed apology. What more can we do or to get others involved for our Missy. The day the smirk is wiped off her face is a day I'll celebrate. She has lost all credibility from my point of view. Never done anything like this before but it's about damn time tit hit the fan for shannen. Even saying her name makes me vomit a little ๐Ÿคฎ
It needs to be gotten out to Media, people need to know that Shannon Joyce has scammed people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
My first time posting here, I never followed Shannon and didn't even know who she was until Teaspill and I had to go look at her stories, she seems quite rattled by what is going on and rightly so, it is quite stomach turning to see a cancer survivor bully a cancer fighter. Missy/B please look after yourself, stress can make your illness so much worse, just remember on here we are all on your side and there is power in numbers.

Also, has any of this been sent to the press? Local media? Corks Beo, Yay cork, Red FM? Irish examiner? If not then I think it's time they got a story about it. This whole influencer bully shite has to stop. I say influencer lightly there. Also it would be a good way to get out about the go fund me. It definitely has put me off ever donating to one. People have every right to question where the money went, medical expenses doesn't mean concert tickets, new clothes, new cars, luxury hotel stays, it means consultant's fees, medication, G.P visits, variety of treatments, overnight care if not provided by H.S.E, trips to hospitals abroad to look at other options. From what I can see from her page, none of this has happened. It is fraudulent behaviour and she is trying to justify that by playing a victim. Also her comment saying she bought flowers in ALDI with the money, even if it was tongue in cheek it could still be used as evidence against her if it ever went to court.

Apologies for the long message.

It needs to be gotten out to Media, people need to know that Shannon Joyce has scammed people.
Last week when the stories of Shannen being 'trolled' hit Facebook, RSVP live in particular were very quick to delete any comments that did not suit their narrative including those from @Missymeister which was disgraceful.
The problem is that Shannen has done nothing wrong legally and is very quick to paint herself as the victim so it does seem that noone is willing to call her out publicly. At the end of the day, simply put, the money is hers. GFM is unregulated and this needs to change.
It is very telling that none of Shannens friends have reshared her stories or posted any support for her, including that awful Carly one who was hyping Shannen up on that podcast, none of them want to be associated with someone who has done such an awful thing.
At the end of the day, the excess was to be donated to either the hospitals or individuals who desperately needed the help, and Shannen has taken that help away. So Brenda is not the only person with cancer who has suffered as a result of Shannens actions, there are many more who needed that help. The money may have been donated to Shannen personally, but there was also a provision that it would help many others.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.