Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been trying to follow who said what to whom, (thanks for the synopsis above) and will admit i didn't know much (anything if I'm honest) about the girl prior to this. I follow her on Instagram mainly just to see what she's saying, or not, about the GFM :rolleyes: if I'm being truthful.
But good god she doesn't seem to have much going on day to day (by that i suppose i mean content) to justify the following she has.
Talking about doing her laundry, playdates, walking the dog, gardening (i mean i do all of that myself so why am i watching somebody else talk about it).... honestly it's just all a bit well boring if I'm honest.

Reactions: 23
Shannon's in good company today with “Rosheeens” friends . 4 year olds are just about her IQ level 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Liz has been in touch with me and has been so kind to me since the fake Tea Spill call out page accused both of us of being Tea Spill.
Liz is genuinely shocked at me bring trolled by the call out Tea Spill page. Tea Spill has proof it was Shannen behind it.

All I want and have wanted from the get go is for Shannen to be called out for scamming honest people. End of. And obviously the fact I have terminal cancer makes me more passionate about it. Joy who is Liz’s partner is a cancer survivor so I am delighted to have the support and genuine care from Liz.
Shannen will pee in her pants if Liz confronts her. And after that despicable podcast and the lies about me from Shannen I am happy to have Liz along with all of you in my corner and finally get Shannen to address the crux of this whole shitshow………where is the GFM money………simple as. I didn’t want or need this stress in my life but I am honest and have been from the start. I am not a troll. I am a woman who asked a very simple question and in turn I got vile messages and I’m being labelled as a liar and a troll. I’m the polar opposite and I know you all know that.
I will continue to fight cancer and fight being labelled a troll. I’m a tough cookie and I didn’t have a vindictive bone in my body 💕💕💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Liz has been in touch with me and has been so kind to me since the fake Tea Spill call out page accused both of us of being Tea Spill.
Liz is genuinely shocked at me bring trolled by the call out Tea Spill page. Tea Spill has proof it was Shannen behind it.

All I want and have wanted from the get go is for Shannen to be called out for scamming honest people. End of. And obviously the fact I have terminal cancer makes me more passionate about it. Joy who is Liz’s partner is a cancer survivor so I am delighted to have the support and genuine care from Liz.
Shannen will pee in her pants if Liz confronts her. And after that despicable podcast and the lies about me from Shannen I am happy to have Liz along with all of you in my corner and finally get Shannen to address the crux of this whole shitshow………where is the GFM money………simple as. I didn’t want or need this stress in my life but I am honest and have been from the start. I am not a troll. I am a woman who asked a very simple question and in turn I got vile messages and I’m being labelled as a liar and a troll. I’m the polar opposite and I know you all know that.
I will continue to fight cancer and fight being labelled a troll. I’m a tough cookie and I didn’t have a vindictive bone in my body 💕💕💕
I'm sorry but Liz was absolutely locked on her stories last night. Slurred speech glazed eyes and absolute mess. Not a good look and not one I would be happy to speak for me.

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but Liz was absolutely locked on her stories last night. Slurred speech glazed eyes and absolute mess. Not a good look and not one I would be happy to speak for me.
@Haymac so what??? I was drunk on Sunday night. I might be drunk tmro night it still doesn’t demean what she said. She called Shannen out and to me it’s irrelevant if she was drunk. I appreciate your opinion but I dont agree with you at all

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d be wary of Liz’s intentions. She’s out for her own gain and will exploit others for a bit of inside gossip or to feel like she’s in the know. She always has to feel she is a cut above everyone else. She’s also a raging cringebag who nobody takes seriously!

Reactions: 30
I’d never heard of Liz prior to T Spill I then had a look at tattle. I’m sure she does have her own agenda but that’s irrelevant she was called out in the wrong by the Exposing page the same as Brenda. I watched her stories on WAI she was pissed but I knew what she was saying. I’m not going to be following her page any time soon but as long as she has Brenda’s back and gets the word out to her followers I’m ok with that

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@Haymac so what??? I was drunk on Sunday night. I might be drunk tmro night it still doesn’t demean what she said. She called Shannen out and to me it’s irrelevant if she was drunk. I appreciate your opinion but I dont agree with you at all
There is absolutely no need to jump down my throat. Its not the issue about being drunk, it's the issue that she would talk about such an important issue that is splashed all over social media while drunk expecting people to hear the real truth and exposing people that have abused the go fund me system. Someone's point is very much not taken seriously when they are visibly drunk and under the influence.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’d never heard of Liz prior to T Spill I then had a look at tattle. I’m sure she does have her own agenda but that’s irrelevant she was called out in the wrong by the Exposing page the same as Brenda. I watched her stories on WAI she was pissed but I knew what she was saying. I’m not going to be following her page any time soon but as long as she has Brenda’s back and gets the word out to her followers I’m ok with that
You worded it way better then me. I’m drained from all of this tbh. I don’t care if Liz was drunk. We have all been drunk. I just want support and I’m not getting into bullshit. Liz called Shannen out. Boom 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Yes we have all been drunk. I'm not the fun police. But as a grown ass woman I don't go on social media drunk exposing one person and defending another. It's not a good look and judging by all the threads on her stating her abuse of alcohol its acceptable for some. But I've made my point and silence is the best reply to a fool.

I'm not a Liz fan but you're an intelligent Lady and I know you won't be taken for a fool. You do what you need to do but stay safe. Did you hear anything from the Lady about the concert?

Reactions: 6
Does Shannon really think anyone would support whatever nonsense brand she launches? You’ll see the huns getting freebies & a few stalkers who cling to every Instagram product (honestly CELINE , Fiona Morgan Coleman etc) but that’ll be it

Reactions: 6
I'm not a Liz fan but you're an intelligent Lady and I know you won't be taken for a fool. You do what you need to do but stay safe. Did you hear anything from the Lady about the concert?
I’m not speaking about Liz anymore @TikToc
My anxiety and pain are through the roof today.
No I didn’t hear anything more from the lovely lady about Coldplay. But if I do I will be so bloody grateful and appreciative. 🙏🏻💕🙏🏻

There is absolutely no need to jump down my throat. Its not the issue about being drunk, it's the issue that she would talk about such an important issue that is splashed all over social media while drunk expecting people to hear the real truth and exposing people that have abused the go fund me system. Someone's point is very much not taken seriously when they are visibly drunk and under the influence.
Wow…… I did not jump,down your throat……I simply replied with honesty

Reactions: 7
Back on her stories talking about all the messages of support she got today and that she's glad she got the truth out. She's a launch coming in about a month but she's back to work soon while she sees if "her brand" takes off and she can be a full time instahun🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Bets on this launch being some clothing brand where the clothes are off AliExpress… #calleditherefirst

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry I've not posted before but she's aggravated me that much playing the victim when she brought it up again in the first place on the podcast. She genuinely thought she would get a flood of support in the run up to the launch of whatever tat she wants to sell (sounds very familiar scenario to before the go fund me).
I doubt shes been inundated with support since ya see none of that on her grid posts! 43 comments on her post yesterday which really you'd think given its about cancer would have had more "love".

I didn’t realise until now that she unblocked me so she could post her voice replies………now she has blocked me again.
I’m genuinely not able fit this tit. I did nothing wrong. My anxiety and pain is off the charts today. I’m going to have to take care of my mental and physical health and step back from this. I’m in bits tonight. B 💕💕

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I didn’t realise until now that she unblocked me so she could post her voice replies………now she has blocked me again.
I’m genuinely not able fit this tit. I did nothing wrong. My anxiety and pain is off the charts today. I’m going to have to take care of my mental and physical health and step back from this. I’m in bits tonight. B 💕💕
I have been following the saga on tea spill, just take care of yourself 💖

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.