Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise until now that she unblocked me so she could post her voice replies………now she has blocked me again.
I’m genuinely not able fit this tit. I did nothing wrong. My anxiety and pain is off the charts today. I’m going to have to take care of my mental and physical health and step back from this. I’m in bits tonight. B 💕💕
She is not worth it take care of yourself she is busy hanging herself with all her lies (so many shw can't even remember what's been said previously)
We all know the truth thanks to you xx

Reactions: 7
I didn’t realise until now that she unblocked me so she could post her voice replies………now she has blocked me again.
I’m genuinely not able fit this tit. I did nothing wrong. My anxiety and pain is off the charts today. I’m going to have to take care of my mental and physical health and step back from this. I’m in bits tonight. B 💕💕
Keep holding your head up. She has to try and manipulate the narrative hence her blocking and unblocking. She had to hide behind sunglasses on her stories about the “support” she has got.

We ALL see through her and we’re all behind you. There’s more than one way to skin a cat. She keeps digging a hole for herself and she will continue to. She’s a narcissist who can’t take responsibility for her actions. Her apology was not genuine. Take care. You’re a true lady xx

Reactions: 9
She is unreal. Such a manipulating wagon. I'm not a violent person but omg she'd drive you to punching something

Reactions: 8
Shannen clearly doesn’t have the brain capacity to see how much her keep spinning her bullshut is having an impact on Brenda, she’s out & out bullying a terminally ill women by going on & on about it. Had she not tried to play the victim yet again, the incident could have been laid to bed but she is now stressing the hell out of an innocent woman yet again.
This selfish cow will never change & will never come clean about how she has spent the GFM cash. I’ve said it before that the only thing she had accomplished is by making people no longer trust or donate to other causes via similar routes & this will always be her legacy (oh that & bullying a terminal cancer victim)

Reactions: 18
I have contributed to 5 GFM’s and I’ve had updates from 4 out of 5. I’ve never had an update from Shannen. I’m not in the 99% who are happy with it

Reactions: 18
Brenda a liar has no memory she’s constantly changing her story.
We all know your story it’s never changed.
She’s going to manipulate her audience to get the result she wants that’s what a narcissist does.
She will never mention the GFM she will never mention that she is the Troll behind Exposing T Spill. I would fill a whole page if I was to document her lies.
As for her broad statement about dms of support ok let’s break that down like grown ups she has 115,000 followers, in order for her to be supported by 10% she needs to have received 11,500 dms . In the words of Julie nah . A cancer grid post barely got her 1%.

Here is what I hope for Shannen firstly good health I’m the perfect example of what happens when a transplant goes wrong my cure is worse than the disease.
I hope she matures and appreciates what a gift she has been given and I don’t mean the GFM I mean life and motherhood.
I hope she sticks to her word and never brings this up again it’s actually just constant bullying.

You’ve got your story out Brenda we have listened supported and reacted. It’s now time for you to relax to put Shannen from your mind.

Don’t worry she’s not been let off the hook she will mess up again and again. She really needs to learn from the fairytale of the Little boy who cried wolf.

Please God I never meet her in clinic

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Go rest up sweetheart. Let that bleep to us xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone asked about the Gfm on her latest grid post and her reply was she bought the flowers in the photo . She is so brazen .
This entire shitstorm is because she blocked anyone who asked her for a update on the Gfm , if she was just honest & transparent no one would care .

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Someone asked about the Gfm on her latest grid post and her reply was she bought the flowers in the photo . She is so brazen .
This entire shitstorm is because she blocked anyone who asked her for a update on the Gfm , if she was just honest & transparent no one would care .
And some brain dead follower called the girl a muppet for asking and Shannon liked the comment! Classy as ever scammen 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Bullman is her name and bullshitting is her game.
I honestly can’t deal with what’s coming out of her mouth and the “I Had to put mYselF first” ya done that buying cars, phones etc with other peoples money. We know it wasn’t used for medical treatments if so explain?

Reactions: 17
And some brain dead follower called the girl a muppet for asking and Shannon liked the comment! Classy as ever scammen 🙄
The person who called her a muppet also has the surname Bullman. Unless its a coincidence it looks like being nasty runs in the family.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
That seems to be a relation of hers calling someone a Muppet. Very classy🙄

Reactions: 11
The person who called her a muppet also has the surname Bullman. Unless its a coincidence it looks like being nasty runs in the family.
Didn't notice that! I can't stay too long on her page without feeling nauseous!

Reactions: 4
She won't have a minutes peace until she addresses it. People are not going to let it go, no matter how much she hopes they will. Her answer just shows her cockiness and arrogance to anyone who views that picture and it's comments, and then obviously a relative has but angry faces in reply. They obviously are all as bad as each other if they are ok with her dispicable behaviour. Shannen hasn't really thought about the affects of this on her little girl, as you can bet any money she is the talk of the town and behind closed doors people will be talking too, and there will be plenty of little ears that will pick up on it and relay it back to Roisin at some point.

Reactions: 13
Jesus shannen I’m absolutely scarlet for you. There is nothing else to be said. How you have a friend left is mind boggling. Step away from insta and donate the money to someone who needs it
And deserves it
launching a brand hows this funded 👆

• Wow
  • Heart
She has some cheek when talking about the forum saying "admitted" to reading it as if it is some crime whereas what she has done while under the eyes of the law may not be strictly fraud in most decent peoples eyes it is considered fraudulent and sneaky....Looking for money for donations for cancer treatment and using it for god knows what!

Reactions: 5
She Obvs is related to scum too and perhaps her family all benefitted from peoples generosity.

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree, her mother was the other one who liked it. Mortified for them all 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.