Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus shannen I’m absolutely scarlet for you. There is nothing else to be said. How you have a friend left is mind boggling. Step away from insta and donate the money to someone who needs it
And deserves it
never will support Any business that will associate with her

Reactions: 9
She Obvs is related to scum too and perhaps her family all benefitted from peoples generosity.
The family wouldn't be scum, they would be a respectable family that the rest of them all keep to themselves, I am surprised one of the family commented like that, they wouldn't usually be involved in drama, don't know where they got Shannen from, she is the opposite of the rest of the family, that's both sides hers and Barry's

Reactions: 2
The family wouldn't be scum, they would be a respectable family that the rest of them all keep to themselves, I am surprised one of the family commented like that, they wouldn't usually be involved in drama, don't know where they got Shannen from, she is the opposite of the rest of the family, that's both sides hers and Barry's
Surely any self respecting family would have told her to follow through on her word that she would donate the money to respective charities after her getting the all clear after one year? They are obviously supporting her decision to keep it, so in my eyes they have to be as bad as her. God she should be absolutely delighted that she has fought this horrible disease and can get on with her life. She also knows that numerous charities would be able to support families who are struggling with surviving if she donated the money. Others who aren't as privileged as her to get GFMs run for them. She took pure advantage of the kindness of strangers who donated their hard earned money in the hope of getting her medical treatment she said she would need to keep her alive. Unfortunately greed won out with Shannen.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow says it all really. One person asks a question and she turns it around with a smart arse remark about buying her flowers. This serves as proof she turns any question on the GFM directly into “bullying”. Note to Shannens “supporters”, you’ve seen it here now, how are we to believe she’s genuinely bullied when we see this?

The persons comment has 19 likes, which is more likes than her actual post! This is the extent of her engagement.

There you have it, More people are against her than for her. She’s already dug herself into a massive hole, didn’t think she’d have the ability to dig herself in further but here we are…

I’m mortified for her trying to come on this morning crying bully again when it was SO obvious she was making a last stitch effort in saving her brand. Her self awareness is so low, she has such little emotional intelligence for someone of her age, a mother at that and who has survived cancer. Does anyone care enough about her to tell her to cop on? She’s destroying what little she has left by these desperate attempts. Her narcissism always wins.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
OMG both her and it seems her family are all in cahoots in this. Going on the replies above. The whole family must have benefited and if true, they should be ashamed of themselves.

The comment from stepmother is gone since posted here and getting responded to on Instagram post

Reactions: 6
I can still see it.
Any family that stands by such crappy behavior is no better.

The comments agreeing with the initial comment are gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Oh weird it’s not showing for me , And shes being slaughtered on tea spill comments , I think her bringing it up this morning done her no favours whatsoever has now opened it for discussion for everyone so here comes her tit storm i reckon

Reactions: 10
I actually think it’s disgraceful that she clearly fully intends to keep and spend this money. People like to complain about the health system here, but if you are very sick you are cared for very well once in the system with little to no expense on the patient so I still will never understand the need for the page in first place? She will never be able to move forward as a “blogger” or influencer or whatever she sees herself as if that money isn’t donated. Just watch as everyone pulls away from being associated with her as this story grows and she continues to ignore questions on funds….

Reactions: 14
Does she really think launching a brand won’t continue to drag questions over this???? Cannot get over her cheeky replies. The cockiness

Reactions: 15
I hope the tea spill story gathers momentum and whatever brand/launch /deal she thinks she has coming falls flat.

Reactions: 14
Someone asked about the Gfm on her latest grid post and her reply was she bought the flowers in the photo . She is so brazen .
This entire shitstorm is because she blocked anyone who asked her for a update on the Gfm , if she was just honest & transparent no one would care .
Imagine being that childish and smart arsed to reply that she bought flowers… FFS! tit sticks Shannen and there will be further public outcry. It’s not going away. If you Shannen, we’re honest and would account for the money, people wouldn’t keep bringing it up. The victim card ain’t working, it’s time for the truth

Reactions: 10
This will never go away for her until she addresses the GFM unfortunately! She can’t decide that’s it now and it’s put to bed and won’t be addressed again. That’s not up to her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.