Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Interesting this posted the day after Brenda has sent a wish out for Chris Martin to say hello?? Feels like a brag to me and that pisses me off no end. Forgot about going to West life? The whole of Cork is talking about it.
My kids and I are watching my partner fade to this horrible disease and he doesn't moan half as much as she does. She really needs to move on with the rest of her life which she is so lucky to have ahead of her.
Hope you OK 💗💗💗

Reactions: 1
I didn’t realise until now that she unblocked me so she could post her voice replies………now she has blocked me again.
I’m genuinely not able fit this shit. I did nothing wrong. My anxiety and pain is off the charts today. I’m going to have to take care of my mental and physical health and step back from this. I’m in bits tonight. B 💕💕
I have been following the saga on tea spill, just take care of yourself 💖

OwtDoing

VIP Member

Someone else posted this link to follow these frauds , without giving them a follow
Tried this but can’t see private accounts which is a ball ache. This is why I was annoyed that WAI wasn’t still on the go

Nofilterdee

****My kids and I are watching my partner fade to this horrible disease and he doesn't moan half as much as she does. She really needs to move on with the rest of her life which she is so lucky to have ahead of her.****

Sorry to read this from a fellow stage4 patient..

Shannen is just a pain in the arse, and getting worse.
Sorry to hear you are also in the club 😢 x

Bbzelda

I think with inflation high - moral low - maybe a recession coming. raising funds for needed treatments and charities will be a big topic - and Shannen has tainted anyone donating to a GoFundMe with her attitude.

I do agree with you that the money is hers and she can do whatever she wants. But you put it out there that you’re planning to donate the funds and earn your saint status - to then go very quiet about it and lash out at people asking genuine questions about the money. People have the right to hold her accountable
Yes I agree there, people can ask the questions about the money, whether they’ll get an answer is another thing 😂 but ya I think it’s a hard lesson for people, if a campaign has raised thousands over the goal don’t continue to donate

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
Maybe someone will fire off a dm to that westlife account tomorrow summarising Shannen’s behaviour.

Also random, but that WhatsApp group had a few of the ‘bigger name’ instas in it, but I don’t get where brendasbits fits in? Like she seems somewhat sound and fairly switched on. What’s the connection to shannen there?

OwtDoing

VIP Member
She was/is at the ironman thing in youghal. Last story she uploaded she had a bottle of beer in her hand sitting watching it. No child in sight again. WAI is closing down😡
This really annoys me that WAI is closing down. Saw on another thread it’s due to the one that runs it doesn’t have time. Why commit to something if you can’t follow through? 😤

• Angry