Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My dog max

VIP Member
Well my tattle bitches……this time next week I will be in Coldplay heaven!!!
And all thx to Shannen!! I just can’t wait and we are planning bubbles before our 7.30am flight so we will raise a glass to all of you amazing girls and to the fraudster and desperado that is our Shannen!!
There are so many ‘Stars in the Sky’ and the future is better then bright it’s ‘Yellow’ 💕💕💕
I truly hope you have a fantastic time 😘 How are you feeling?

Reactions: 2

Tammys

VIP Member
Good god more like scammy the horizontal leisure wear! Ffs. Also I can’t get over that fella calling out Norriepitbull on tik tok. I was nosing. She just put up all their messages there. Scrap! 😂😂 also why pick hers? I’d say me jools was onto him
I feel I'm missing out in all the ska not haveing a tik tok account

• Haha

Alldayallnight

From what I could gather it was one of her best friends she was speaking of and kept saying how her best friend was a fool for the man involved. She wasn’t being very nice about it anyway. Sounds like a great best friend!
Sounds like a great best friend to have don't ye think... she probably lied about this just to have a conversation

She Obvs is related to scum too and perhaps her family all benefitted from peoples generosity.
The family wouldn't be scum, they would be a respectable family that the rest of them all keep to themselves, I am surprised one of the family commented like that, they wouldn't usually be involved in drama, don't know where they got Shannen from, she is the opposite of the rest of the family, that's both sides hers and Barry's

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Of course she's reading here as she never put up her q&a or went live last week after I said I'd ask about GFM on both accounts.
Hi Shannen 👋👋
They didn’t dress up because they lost a match. What a bloody shower of losers and bad sportsmanship. Jesus do they seriously represent cork people?? I don’t think so !

They didn’t dress up because they lost a match. What a bloody shower of losers and bad sportsmanship. Jesus do they seriously represent cork people?? I don’t think so ! Hopefully sponsors won’t support this childish behavior

Lucydowl

VIP Member
The best friend mustn’t have been able to find a wedding dress in all of America and Shaz is sorting her out with a second hand one cause she’s tagging a shop all day 🙄🙄🙄 The fund would easily pay for a new not soiled dress.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
She'll do the q&a and not share answers or will share four or five coz that's all she'll get

Mel33

She deleted the comment asking how can you upload pics to here, and when called out on it said what comments. Bloody dope it's all screenshotted above, these fools really are another level!
I take this back, I've just seen all the comments are not showing up, and she hasn't deleted it.

Reactions: 1

TikToc

VIP Member
I know Shannon through my hubby once working with Barry- we aren’t friends (would like my GFM donation back) but I know people closer to them.
Today they told me she is sorting out the legal stuff the name of the person behind teaspill. Now I don’t understand how this works, but remember how Lisa Lust was able to use some law to get the name behind a troll account on Facebook ? The girls said it’s called Norwich something? I’ll read up on it later. But basically (because she has the money thanks to GFM that most trolled people might not) she has the money to lodge it to the high court same as Lisa did- which she is doing this week. She got a statement of this lady I spoke to because this lady works for a brand who stopped a planned SP post at the time based on the heat. There you have a loss of earnings to add to her sad story 😳🙄The lady who told me isn’t one for gossip even though I take everything with a pinch of salt, I’m no fool. She said Shannon was advised the only way to launch a brand and whatever else is coming is to take the ‘troll’ thing as far as possible. Now I’m no solicitor, and Lisa’s lust list still has threads on here but it did cease the FB trolling she got AND I notice teaspill will never name Lisa or show her face so there must be some power in this law? It’s not that coco’s law they all misinterpreted. I suppose my other thing is- nothing was said on tea spill that wasn’t true about GFM? She *was/is* a bully to missy AND we are all asking where the money is, but I think the ‘hurtful to business and personally’ is the angle for this law and from what I am told, based on teaspill having a grid post and allowing people to comment anything freely and send any message and then post them without fact checking. Example if i messaged tea-spill on the night of the Shannon stories and said ‘when she was 16 she stole my car’ - it would have been posted even if false - that’s where Shannon has cause under this thing Lisa lust did.

I suppose I am dubious of what I think of it all. I would hate to think shannen has any right for further chasing of compensation or pushing the troll card. Also I would hate for her to get any glory from the rest of Instagram huns. But at same time Lisa lust was the only hun to go to the high court because she had the money . Some days teaspill says ‘I never post without checking facts’ but that’s simply not true because as I said I could send in anything and it would be shared.

Shannon thinks it’s Liz & an associate , maybe Joy too.

So before anyone jumps down my throat it’s not about the GFM it’s more that she’s saying the additional
Comments that are being freely posted and invited to be posted are chasing financial and personal loss so I guess if you have a solicitor good enough you can argue anything?
So is it tattle she's taking to court? Surely she has to get an order for them to release Teaspills info.

Reactions: 1