Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
Think I remember her saying a little while back that her sick pay stopped in Jan 20 .
I could be wrong but usually a company allows you to be sick at full pay for X amount of time. Sometimes companies will do more at their discretion. Then you go on to state (statutory sick pay) illness benefit. Depending on how much you were earning with work, this can be up to 208e a week plus 40e for having a dependent.

This is affected by how much savings (doubt Scammen would be declaring the 180k odd) and what your partner earns (I’d suspect Barry’s nixers are all under the table). So she’s probably getting about 1k a month from the state. There may be other bits she’s getting as well.

But in the meantime her company would keep her job open for her, ready for her to return.

Reactions: 1

Bidscavan

VIP Member
She said the other day that she hadn’t got the all clear to work from the Dublin team .
Thought she said that she was waiting to see if she gets all clear. She had been to insurance doctor and the report had to go to her team in Dublin to sign her off. But I probs took it up wrong

Maxser

cant find anything under the CRO - surely she has to have some backer or silent partner?

Of88

Her page still there. Still as boring as ever. Would she have blocked you? Maybe u liked a comment on a post on some story somewhere on someone's else's post😂
😂 I must be blocked so 🙈 absolutely no idea why but I'm sure I won't lose sleep over it 🤣
[QUOTE="Bidscavan, post: 11364282, me
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Guessing she could be heading the Galway races maybe? Lives the life of fucking riley that wan. Easy to do when it's other peoples money. Cannot wait for the day it comes crashing down around her
Are you thinking that because of the place she tagged? If so it's Clarenbridge at Blackwater garden centre just outside Youghal