Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
tattle.life/threads/shannen-joyce-10-worked-hard-to-set-up-her-brand-swears-blind-she-didnt-use-the-gofundme-175grand.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Girls I’ve COVID for the 2nd time 😒. Feeling very low and very drained. Meant to have treatment Friday but if my bloods don’t improve it’s a no no. Pissed off 💕💕
Ah that's 💩. Mind yourself and hope you feel better soon and the bloods improve for you❤

TikToc

VIP Member
When I see people (on here or wherever) saying “I donated and I don’t care where the money went!”, they are completely missing the point.

Exactly like the person before who wants to know where their money goes when they give it to the school, i couldn’t give a monkeys where that money goes in a school but i completely understand why people have the right to know given they are donating. Same with democracy - I don’t need to be counting the polling votes to believe the outcome of an election but I completely understand that/why some people might care enough to go and find out exactly what the numbers were.

It’s the height of showing you have absolutely zero empathy by thinking your view is the view that everyone should have. Particularly when it’s something as sensitive as donating money somewhere.
It absolutely wouldn't have been an issue if it stopped at the original ask of 10k. But when it went to 175k plus all the other fundraisers for her 🙄 people were absolutely going to question it.

Aprillady

What a waste of money. Imagine using the money people raised to help you with your living expenses to launch another ill fated Instagram brand. Love them or loathe them- at least Terri, Louise, etc all came from a background in the influencer industry and have had success in this area. Louise has a masters in marketing and didn’t give up a full time job until she’d had enough success to warrant it. I have an image of Shannen importing a load of cheap tracksuits, with no consultation from a business manager and being left with a load of tat. I don’t envisage her doing a cost analysis with an accountant. God forbid if she ever became unwell- she has alienated all the guns that shared that GFM- she will never see money like it again. Certainly not out of the goodness of peoples hearts.
Wasting hard earned money on some crap that could and should be used to help improve the lives of and help people and their families with cancer. In other words, used for what it was donated for in the first place. It’s a disgrace.

• Heart

Tammys

VIP Member
Isn't it very telling how all these so called "influencers" are wadding in to Shannen's defence but NONE of them are using their "business/influencer" page, instead using their personal page... First Julie then this dose 😂😂
O they are cute out afraid of their shite they damage their empires lol

Jellybb

VIP Member
I know Shannon through my hubby once working with Barry- we aren’t friends (would like my GFM donation back) but I know people closer to them.
Today they told me she is sorting out the legal stuff the name of the person behind teaspill. Now I don’t understand how this works, but remember how Lisa Lust was able to use some law to get the name behind a troll account on Facebook ? The girls said it’s called Norwich something? I’ll read up on it later. But basically (because she has the money thanks to GFM that most trolled people might not) she has the money to lodge it to the high court same as Lisa did- which she is doing this week. She got a statement of this lady I spoke to because this lady works for a brand who stopped a planned SP post at the time based on the heat. There you have a loss of earnings to add to her sad story 😳🙄The lady who told me isn’t one for gossip even though I take everything with a pinch of salt, I’m no fool. She said Shannon was advised the only way to launch a brand and whatever else is coming is to take the ‘troll’ thing as far as possible. Now I’m no solicitor, and Lisa’s lust list still has threads on here but it did cease the FB trolling she got AND I notice teaspill will never name Lisa or show her face so there must be some power in this law? It’s not that coco’s law they all misinterpreted. I suppose my other thing is- nothing was said on tea spill that wasn’t true about GFM? She *was/is* a bully to missy AND we are all asking where the money is, but I think the ‘hurtful to business and personally’ is the angle for this law and from what I am told, based on teaspill having a grid post and allowing people to comment anything freely and send any message and then post them without fact checking. Example if i messaged tea-spill on the night of the Shannon stories and said ‘when she was 16 she stole my car’ - it would have been posted even if false - that’s where Shannon has cause under this thing Lisa lust did.

I suppose I am dubious of what I think of it all. I would hate to think shannen has any right for further chasing of compensation or pushing the troll card. Also I would hate for her to get any glory from the rest of Instagram huns. But at same time Lisa lust was the only hun to go to the high court because she had the money . Some days teaspill says ‘I never post without checking facts’ but that’s simply not true because as I said I could send in anything and it would be shared.

Shannon thinks it’s Liz & an associate , maybe Joy too.

So before anyone jumps down my throat it’s not about the GFM it’s more that she’s saying the additional
Comments that are being freely posted and invited to be posted are chasing financial and personal loss so I guess if you have a solicitor good enough you can argue anything?
Fuck! I wonder will she find out who is behind teaspill!? Stupid page anyway. It’s liz

Instafamouslike

Chatty Member
So Shannens friend contacted Sinead as she had sent the breakdown to teaspill of how it was spent but got blocked. She was sending it to teaspill on Shannens request. Why get anyone else involved though, seriously why can't Shannen just post them to a highlight on her page or a post even. She's making this such a drawn out drama, and I really think it's because she's enjoying whatever level of sympathy she is getting from those who "support" her and likes the attention be it negative or not. It's keeping her relevant before her brand drops and probably hoping all those who are supporting her will be naive enough to purchase whatever she is going to flog.
Who's sinead

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Another night away from the child? That wan has the life out gallivanting two nights in a row.

Jinglecrackers

Am I the only one thinking how disrespectful it was to the winning team not to get dressed up for the banquet
Touch of sour losers .
The Kilkenny women were down in Kilkenny at their own banquet, same with the Galway intermediates , what the cork ladies were wearing was the last thing on their minds 🤣
And in fairness , I don’t think it would be seen as disrespectful or sore losers, it was a disappointing day for both Cork teams . Any team that makes an all Ireland final have put in huge effort and sacrifice , so if not putting on a ball gown helped them feel a bit less crappy so be it .

I'd say she got anxiety because of so many local people in one area knowing full well about the GFM.
This , 💯