Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
I’ve mouth ulcers too…… but that’s from treatment and I can’t bring myself to watch her whingefest. She clearly wallows in self pity and being sick. And it’s made her a lot of money so she is trying to garner the pity posts.
She has no other content.
Thanks to anyone who asked after me. I had treatment Friday and wiped out. Covid negative so made the decision to get treatment. 1 year this week since my terminal diagnosis 😒.
I’m fucking fed up girls. Being brutally honest. It’s a lot. I am struggling right now. B xx💕💕
Look after yourself❤

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Tea spill still talks about Lisa lust only refers to her as qvc or something similar.
Ive no doubt shannen would try to take this route but surely it’s all available to see as public information?

TikToc

VIP Member
I’ve mouth ulcers too…… but that’s from treatment and I can’t bring myself to watch her whingefest. She clearly wallows in self pity and being sick. And it’s made her a lot of money so she is trying to garner the pity posts.
She has no other content.
Thanks to anyone who asked after me. I had treatment Friday and wiped out. Covid negative so made the decision to get treatment. 1 year this week since my terminal diagnosis 😒.
I’m fucking fed up girls. Being brutally honest. It’s a lot. I am struggling right now. B xx💕💕
Ah no, poor thing. Mind yourself and take it easy xx