Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
I could be wrong but usually a company allows you to be sick at full pay for X amount of time. Sometimes companies will do more at their discretion. Then you go on to state (statutory sick pay) illness benefit. Depending on how much you were earning with work, this can be up to 208e a week plus 40e for having a dependent.

This is affected by how much savings (doubt Scammen would be declaring the 180k odd) and what your partner earns (I’d suspect Barry’s nixers are all under the table). So she’s probably getting about 1k a month from the state. There may be other bits she’s getting as well.

But in the meantime her company would keep her job open for her, ready for her to return.
Oh I'd imagine she's getting all the bits from the state she can.

Gifted!

VIP Member
He’s loving the fact he’s getting “trolls” and can play the poor me card
There was other comments made about his appearance and they were just deleted! Also Sarah burke must have messaged him about her as she’s always the butt of Norrie Pitbulls TikToks

Turmeric123

VIP Member
I’ve mouth ulcers too…… but that’s from treatment and I can’t bring myself to watch her whingefest. She clearly wallows in self pity and being sick. And it’s made her a lot of money so she is trying to garner the pity posts.
She has no other content.
Thanks to anyone who asked after me. I had treatment Friday and wiped out. Covid negative so made the decision to get treatment. 1 year this week since my terminal diagnosis 😒.
I’m fucking fed up girls. Being brutally honest. It’s a lot. I am struggling right now. B xx💕💕
Don't waste your precious time watching that wktch. Take care of yourself 💖❤

Tammys

VIP Member
The Kilkenny women were down in Kilkenny at their own banquet, same with the Galway intermediates , what the cork ladies were wearing was the last thing on their minds 🤣
And in fairness , I don’t think it would be seen as disrespectful or sore losers, it was a disappointing day for both Cork teams . Any team that makes an all Ireland final have put in huge effort and sacrifice , so if not putting on a ball gown helped them feel a bit less crappy so be it .

This , 💯
They didn’t dress up because they lost a match. What a bloody shower of losers and bad sportsmanship. Jesus do they seriously represent cork people?? I don’t think so !
A sur you will be told they had more on their mind lol

Bidscavan

VIP Member
What's the bitch up to now. Can't get WAI and I'm blocked.
She was/is at the ironman thing in youghal. Last story she uploaded she had a bottle of beer in her hand sitting watching it. No child in sight again. WAI is closing down😡