Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I never thought of that situation with apartments, Shannen's is in a, drive and someone I know who the car is like a bin has a drive as well, mine is in a drive and I couldn't not keep it clean, it rarely gets hoovered or washed but there is no rubbish in it
Why can't she tell us how much she paid then? Tripping over her words there. Fucking eejit.

Any insomniac sufferers would be cured watching her stories 😴😴

I'll admit my car gets manky, I've no pride in it at all but when i clean it, I do it myself and it takes fuck all time. I neglect mine cause I live in an apartment and it's parked 3 floors under me. If it was in a drive way I'd defo clean her more.
Shannen is just a lazy C U Next Tuesday
Herself and Julie two manky filthy cars and they proud as punch of their dirty houses. Says a lot about the homes they were reared in. I’d be mortified but then again my parents are fabulous and normal.

Reactions: 1

lucy66

VIP Member
Shannon “medical dictionary “ joyce 🤣🤣
Is that her content??? No wonder she’s not coming on for a few days when her content is that poor.

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
@Missymeister I hope you’re doing ok and you’re taking some time for yourself and your family❤ Sorry I have been a bit missing. I nearly died after having our baby,was at home in a severe amount of pain,rushed to hospital because I knew something wasn’t right when these pains were getting worse not better. Sepsis,retained products left behind in there. Well that explains the “I am going to die” feeling. I am in the mend now,slowly.
Poor thing hope your feeling OK 💞

OMG!!

Can someone give me the lowdown on her? I know she had cancer & set up a go fund me page. I dip in & out of her stories

bipbapbop22

She has been going through cancer for years , she’s only 1 yr Cancer free. She’s a proper dose but she has been through a hell of a lot tbf.

Yep didn’t they go see Batman ??
Is that with the cancer or alongside other issues in her life?