Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

winterblu

VIP Member
Is her account private ?? I follow her but havnt seen anything since Feb 9th . She still has blue tick . She also has another account but I’m not following that one , that one is private .

madmary1980

All quiet this morning. Must be still in the leaba after having to get out of it yesterday 🙄. No doubt we'll get a full rundown later of hospital visit where she'll be one of very few who have something or other that showed up on a test as per usual🙄
I think she might be in a bit of trouble with her mother for sharing her mothers personal business to all her followers. I know she blocks her mother and Sean from her stories from time to time.. I think she’s licking her wounds.

winterblu

VIP Member
@winterblu without doubt what Shannen has gone through at such a young age is absolutely horrific and I am pretty sure that no one on here has ever disagreed with that……BUT what she has done consistently is used her illness to make gains financially especially the huge excess amount of money she happily took from the GFM. Then when questioned about it she either blocked people or replied with very nasty messages and acted like an entitled and very cocky person.
Cancer is the most horrible disease and yes people genuinely need fundraising to help them fight it be it for treatment abroad or other reasons but as we all know Shannen didn’t need €170k + to cure her.
I have no doubt that her abuse of her GFM has meant that people have now become very sceptical about donating and obviously the genuine cancer patients will be denied the money they might need. That is shameful and Shannen has shown she has no shame
Not disputing that at all, my reply was to someone asking why was she in therapy , she has been through an awful lot which I imagine why she needs therapy .

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Haven't read about this pain in the hole with a while.
Did she get Covid then? Was she sick with it?
What's her problem now with her hospital admission?