Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Thanks so much to all of you who sent me well wishes. Not long home and I’m fecked 😔. But grateful that 1/12 treatments is in the bag 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Really heartwarming to read so much love and care from my amazing trolls!! 💕💕💕
Glad to hear one treatment down @Missymeister ..please god the rest will go fast for you and your family. Always in my thoughts doll XOXO

• Heart
Reactions: 1
@Missymeister I hope you’re doing ok and you’re taking some time for yourself and your family❤ Sorry I have been a bit missing. I nearly died after having our baby,was at home in a severe amount of pain,rushed to hospital because I knew something wasn’t right when these pains were getting worse not better. Sepsis,retained products left behind in there. Well that explains the “I am going to die” feeling. I am in the mend now,slowly.
Sending you hugs ❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart

madmary1980

Exactly. She and karma such a bitch. Off line but not sick enough to photograph herself in hospital a month ago so she can use for content and more scamming.

Hope the restaurant who fed her free on Sunday is fumigated🤢🤢🤢

And fake teeth
Do you know what the name of the restaurant was by any chance???

Did she just say, the tan wasn't developed before she went to "work"? Has she got a job?

Campfirestew

I think she might be in a bit of trouble with her mother for sharing her mothers personal business to all her followers. I know she blocks her mother and Sean from her stories from time to time.. I think she’s licking her wounds.
What happened with the mother??

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Did Miriam not make money from OnlyFans?? Maybe I’m mixing her up but I thought I saw an article about her buying a house from the money??!