Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'll admit my car gets manky, I've no pride in it at all but when i clean it, I do it myself and it takes fuck all time. I neglect mine cause I live in an apartment and it's parked 3 floors under me. If it was in a drive way I'd defo clean her more.
Shannen is just a lazy C U Next Tuesday
I never thought of that situation with apartments, Shannen's is in a, drive and someone I know who the car is like a bin has a drive as well, mine is in a drive and I couldn't not keep it clean, it rarely gets hoovered or washed but there is no rubbish in it

Tammys

VIP Member
This one is a pain in the bollix... can't watch her she annoys me that much. 100% happy when something is wrong with her ....
Never mind a chest xray...a psych evaluation would be better

She really needs to take her own advice about thinking before you send a message , she didnt think about missys feelings when she sent her that message and she is only racing she might miss the gossies she is not bothered about collecting her daughter from school sure she never has her and is constantly in the bed
Strange none of the huns ever post the so called troll messages

winterblu

VIP Member
I wonder if it’s an enlarged lymph node that she has. I’ve had some before, I was referred for a CT scan and from that I was told they were not suspicious because of their size, they were referred to as sub-clinical. It was based on size that they were deemed nothing to worry about.
Why wouldn’t she just say that then