Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Hope she donated to this one. I put up a post a few pages back during dafodil day and every Huns name was on it that shared and donated except hers. Maybe she made it private but hope to god she donated.
That post was carefully edited..she’s such a scam

• Heart
Reactions: 1

winterblu

VIP Member
Why is she going to therapy and why has she been attending counselling for years? Only recently started following this balloon
She has been going through cancer for years , she’s only 1 yr Cancer free. She’s a proper dose but she has been through a hell of a lot tbf.

Did she not say the other day she was going the cinema with Barry? Not that that means anything coz it was prob lies
Yep didn’t they go see Batman ??

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
@Missymeister I hope you’re doing ok and you’re taking some time for yourself and your family❤ Sorry I have been a bit missing. I nearly died after having our baby,was at home in a severe amount of pain,rushed to hospital because I knew something wasn’t right when these pains were getting worse not better. Sepsis,retained products left behind in there. Well that explains the “I am going to die” feeling. I am in the mend now,slowly.
I had sepsis last year...a month in hospital mostly icu then hdu....the lethargy and brain fog was unbelievable afterwards....be good to yourself and rest as much as possible XOXO I hope you have a speedy recovery but listen to your body @TinaGP 😘😘😘

• Heart

Tammys

VIP Member
I see she has shared the fundraiser for Saoirse BUT didnt bother to share the upto date info that the $$$ are for a charity of Saoirses choice NOT for her or her family.
Few huns shareing that I thought it said all funds goung to saoirse.

lucy66

VIP Member
What’s the betting she will buy a genuine designer bag and pretend it’s a dupe to her followers so no questions the money 🤣 also who would pay hundreds or even a hundred for a fake bag
She’ll probably get one gifted from these dupes for promoting their business....has to be something in it for Shannen

Beavana

VIP Member
I don't follow this tramp but had a nosy on her page, noticed a few of my friends have liked her posts, I'm going to send them her disgusting msg she sent to missy. She's absolute scum. I wish more people would wake up to her.
I missed all what happened with her and missy??

Sorry not good time to drag it back up with everything going on missy xxx

• Heart