Shannen Joyce #7 Run run as fast as you can, you will eventually be exposed for your GFM scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Fides Would you mind sharing the Information about the GFM from barrister and about class action here - similar situation to the thread you posted on earlier

Reactions: 2
The really sad part of it all is that most go fund me’s are a last resort for people and are genuine. Would we be even here questioning Shannen I’d say the go fund me was stopped at €60,000 no we wouldn’t we would be glad to see that the financial burden was eased for them. For me personally I’m questioning what the hell is going on because it was aloud to climb to 175,000 exceedingly more than she ever needed, why couldn’t she pass along the kindness to others , her platform is big god for it she did have a relapse her followers and friends would have rallied again for her but she’s ruined it with greed now.

Reactions: 6
The really sad part of it all is that most go fund me’s are a last resort for people and are genuine. Would we be even here questioning Shannen I’d say the go fund me was stopped at €60,000 no we wouldn’t we would be glad to see that the financial burden was eased for them. For me personally I’m questioning what the hell is going on because it was aloud to climb to 175,000 exceedingly more than she ever needed, why couldn’t she pass along the kindness to others , her platform is big god for it she did have a relapse her followers and friends would have rallied again for her but she’s ruined it with greed now.
It’s pure greed, plain & simple. An awful trait to have.

Reactions: 4
I've said it weeks ago, predicted it!

The Social Media breakdown. Closes account. Takes time out for her mental health/focus on her family and wellbeing.
She'll do this for 6-8 weeks.

She'll be back. A new and improved Shannen. She'll say she went for counseling due to the "trolling" backlash and reevaluated her life & priorities. It wouldn't surprise me if she'll have teamed up with some charity in the meantime to "give back".
She'll make some abstract, bullshit comment about the GoFundMe and the money - to "address" it. All the lick arse media outlets RSVP, her.ie etc. will praise her strength and she'll be back posting about her crunchy nut cornflakes whilst maintaining her butter wouldn't melt, sweety pie, doe-eyed Cork girl act.

Mark my words!

Initially I emailed RTE re: the whole GoFundMe thing. The lack of accountability. The untraceability factor. The fact that practically anybody can make up a story and have unlimited funds donated by kind-hearted people.
I was contacted by a researcher and had an hour long chat.
Used our Cork girl as an example. Researcher got back in touch to say it's something they're looking into however, lots of red tape but definitely something they are pursuing.
It's something I'm incredibly passionate about. Especially in these times, when people are struggling so terribly - you have others that relish in the selfishness. I'm not letting this go!

Don't want to say anyone as I know Miss J is watching intently.
I would be fully prepared to speak about her vile messages to me and what she said to Tea spill about me. I think it’s something I need to do

Me too! I’ve been thinking about her ❤
I’m ok thanks so much. I had a tough couple of weeks emotionally. I’m starting a new 12 week course of treatment in the morning so that’s been hanging over me 😔. I just took a break from social media for a while to focus on myself 💕💕

I definitely think the Gfm needs to be regulated .
But Shannen hadn’t legally done Anything wrong , I think she has been made a scape goat and i find the witch-hunt on here abit uncomfortable tbh . She has been through an awful lot wounds heal but words don’t .
I do hope something good comes out of all this and they will be some regulations around gfm in the future . I havnt followed her since she got the all clear and tbh without cancer she isn’t that interesting . I don’t think it was right keeping all that money either but I do hope she is ok .
Wow……’Scape goat……Witch Hunt’ I found her vile messages to me and the way she slandered my name to Tea Spill more than a bit uncomfortable @Summertime83.
And I still do

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I would be fully prepared to speak about her vile messages to me and what she said to Tea spill about me. I think it’s something I need to do

I’m ok thanks so much. I had a tough couple of weeks emotionally. I’m starting a new 12 week course of treatment in the morning so that’s been hanging over me 😔. I just took a break from social media for a while to focus on myself 💕💕

Wow……’Scape goat……Witch Hunt’ I found her vile messages to me and the way she slandered my name to Tea Spill more than a bit uncomfortable @Summertime83.
And I still do
Best of luck tomorrow sending you all the hugs and positive thoughts 🤗 ❤ 💖😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8

And I still do
I’ll be thinking about you tomorrow❤ Sending you so many hugs ❤❤❤

• Heart
Still thinkin about you Missy as always. Also, keeping this thread up high on the first page to keep people talking about Miss Greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks so much to all of you who sent me well wishes. Not long home and I’m fecked 😔. But grateful that 1/12 treatments is in the bag 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Really heartwarming to read so much love and care from my amazing trolls!! 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thanks so much to all of you who sent me well wishes. Not long home and I’m fecked 😔. But grateful that 1/12 treatments is in the bag 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Glad to hear you are doing well Missy, your positivity shines through..... have a good rest now, and enjoy some sunshine! Lots of love from your fellow troll😍

• Heart
Take it easy now for the weekend lovely 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This makes me so mad, no matter where the money is unless it’s been handed to a charity then it’s a case of fraud.

There’s a girl Jemhow on insta from the North of Ireland who’s currently in Mexico cancer centre. Having raised enough money for medication they have now told her she needs 2 more treatments which she hasn’t budget’ed for therefore cannot afford some of her medication. This means she has to return in 3 months which will then cost more £. Poor girl has to pay her bill by tomorrow :-( She says she just needs to try everything she can to prolong her life as she has 1 yr old at home :-(

Reactions: 2
Glad to hear one treatment down @Missymeister ..please god the rest will go fast for you and your family. Always in my thoughts doll XOXO

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.