Shannen Joyce #7 Run run as fast as you can, you will eventually be exposed for your GFM scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Word on the street is that she is still employed by Laya... She must be throwing rumours around she's working for a contact centre at home.
Could be a case of still working for laya but working from home and taking customer service calls or something?

Reactions: 3
I’m actually embarrassed for you Shannon not her. For anyone who didn’t see the comments here it is I’m shocked that someone who has been through as much as she has would speak like this about a terminally Ill woman. Maybe she should have a look at jemhow on instagram there is a woman who could do with 200,000 she is fighting to stay alive her youngest child has just turned one
Everytime I read her reply to me I get so emotional……I’m not looking for sympathy but as I’ve said before I thought long and hard whether I would share the exchange of messages here and now I know with every fibre of my being that I did the right thing. I did the right thing for anyone who has ever had to or still is fighting cancer……I did the right thing to bring attention to the shadiness around the whole GFM greediness and fraud that she committed.…I did the right thing to highlight how infallible and untouchable some if these so called ‘Insta huns’ think they are……and I did the right thing for myself because I was genuinely sick to my core of her attitude and pure undignified way she used cancer as a money making tool. I am dying from cancer……and then she had the audacity to slander my character in her messages to Tea Spill.
I might not have €200k in my bank account and I might not have gotten notoriety on the Late Late Show or numerous other media interviews she did but I have one thing Shannen will never have and that is dignity………and that is priceless.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Everytime I read her reply to me I get so emotional……I’m not looking for sympathy but as I’ve said before I thought long and hard whether I would share the exchange of messages here and now I know with every fibre of my being that I did the right thing. I did the right thing for anyone who has ever had to or still is fighting cancer……I did the right thing to bring attention to the shadiness around the whole GFM greediness and fraud that she committed.…I did the right thing to highlight how infallible and untouchable some if these so called ‘Insta huns’ think they are……and I did the right thing for myself because I was genuinely sick to my core of her attitude and pure undignified way she used cancer as a money making tool. I am dying from cancer……and then she had the audacity to slander my character in her messages to Tea Spill.
I might not have €200k in my bank account and I might not have gotten notoriety on the Late Late Show or numerous other media interviews she did but I have one thing Shannen will never have and that is dignity………and that is priceless.
You are so dignified and a true lady too xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't believe for one second she's truly deleted her big Instagram. She's simply waiting until she sees this thread suitably calm down to sneak back...

Reactions: 28
I don't believe for one second she's truly deleted her big Instagram. She's simply waiting until she sees this thread suitably calm down to sneak back...
Well, if she's waiting for people to forget, like my mother used to say, 'that's the rock she'll perish on'!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She will defo be back when the dust settles as they say. No way she’s gonna give up the blue tick account !

Reactions: 8
I presume she thinks by closing her main account she can’t have a thread here? Hoping it will all go away. Sabrina Hill thought the same with her “ name change” to distance herself from her vile comments.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone here been in contact with Laya?
There was a poster on thread 6 who works there and a lot of the staff are peeved, my friends who are employed there included. How do you go back knowing you've screwed your colleagues over is certainly going to be very frosty for her and deservely so.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A family have this week lost their little child there was a GoFundMe set up but sadly a lot of the money not used
But already they have updated the GoFundMe to say the money left is going to help other familys.
Isent that the right and decent thing to do fair dues and to update at their most difficult time.
Shouldent others take heed

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Anyone else feel it's a pleasure to go onto Insta and not be tempted to watch her moany stories or another splash the cash story either, or on the other site that shares them, can't think of its name right now. I know, we'll never forget that Shannen is a fraudster but it's a pleasure not having to listen to her anymore.

You'd feel sorry for the 190 odd unfortunate ones who have to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s changed her info on her new account again. No reference to her ‘closed account’

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.