Shannen Joyce #7 Run run as fast as you can, you will eventually be exposed for your GFM scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving Sunshineeyes lecture on how people should feel and act and speak.

Downplaying the whole situation.
her spending wasn't just an odd Nike and Shein order. Quite the opposite.
The money was not hers to do what she wanted with when it was fraudulently obtained when she tried to suggest there was no more treatment options.
Also her treatment of missey was the straw that broke everyone from having any supportive feelings towards her. If she did nothing wrong with the GFM why not just address it rather than turn on another women who has Cancer who asked a question.

Reactions: 15
Loving Sunshineeyes lecture on how people should feel and act and speak.

Downplaying the whole situation.
her spending wasn't just an odd Nike and Shein order. Quite the opposite.
The money was not hers to do what she wanted with when it was fraudulently obtained when she tried to suggest there was no more treatment options.
Also her treatment of missey was the straw that broke everyone from having any supportive feelings towards her. If she did nothing wrong with the GFM why not just address it rather than turn on another women who has Cancer who asked a question.
Preaching like curvy Kim does on instaā€¦ wouldnā€™t be surprised if it was her.

Reactions: 7
I personally thought on this thread there's nobody "tearing people down" we're actually quite a supportive bunch of trolls .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I canā€™t fathom how someone could spend that amount of money in a little over a year. Unless there were multiple hols abroad, new cars, and furniture etc but it doesnā€™t appear that way. Itā€™s just little things like runners and hotel stays. I think thereā€™s truth to her saying itā€™s in the credit union. She is probably collecting interest on a portion of it and allowed herself to dip into it as ā€œa little allowanceā€ while she wasnā€™t working. Now sheā€™s used to having it and canā€™t give it up. Unless she bought a house maybe..even if she kept it just in case she fell ill again Iā€™d understand, but at least donate 20-30K of it somewhere!
And how dare she spend it if she did because it wasn't on what it was intended for her cancer so if it comes back again I hope it doesn't but if it does what does she expect more handouts?

Reactions: 2
Playing devils advocate here but wasnā€™t missys message kinda nasty anyway to be begin with.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
il agree I thought the message was looking for a reaction.
Hi there @Moohoomoo the only reaction I was looking for was an answer to the question regarding how she was going to distribute the large amount of GFM funds she received to benefit others who had the misfortune of going through a situation similar to hersā€¦ā€¦ and Shannen herself stated she would do this after a year. You are fully entitled to your opinion that my message was looking for some kind of underhand reaction as is @Watchwoman who goes a step further using the word ā€˜nastyā€™ with regard to my message. We are all entitled to our opinions and I love that tattle allows this. I donā€™t feel I need to defend myself in anyway but as Iā€™ve said Iā€™m happy you can express your opinions here.
Just an updateā€¦ā€¦ I will be sharing my cancer story and how Iā€™ve accepted my diagnosis and prognosis on a media show around Daffodil Day. I canā€™t at the moment say where but I will be able to nearer the time when itā€™s fully signed off. But I have made the decision not to mention Shannen and maybe that might show anyone that I have and never will be nasty or look for any kind of a negative reaction. Quite frankly I donā€™t have the inclination to and never have. I will be sharing my story in the hope that it might highlight how important it is to remember that every day some man woman or child are diagnosed with this awful curse called cancer. And if my story helps even 1 person then the joy and contentment that will bring me is more than I can put into words. šŸ’•šŸ’•šŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hi there @Moohoomoo the only reaction I was looking for was an answer to the question regarding how she was going to distribute the large amount of GFM funds she received to benefit others who had the misfortune of going through a situation similar to hersā€¦ā€¦ and Shannen herself stated she would do this after a year. You are fully entitled to your opinion that my message was looking for some kind of underhand reaction as is @Watchwoman who goes a step further using the word ā€˜nastyā€™ with regard to my message. We are all entitled to our opinions and I love that tattle allows this. I donā€™t feel I need to defend myself in anyway but as Iā€™ve said Iā€™m happy you can express your opinions here.
Just an updateā€¦ā€¦ I will be sharing my cancer story and how Iā€™ve accepted my diagnosis and prognosis on a media show around Daffodil Day. I canā€™t at the moment say where but I will be able to nearer the time when itā€™s fully signed off. But I have made the decision not to mention Shannen and maybe that might show anyone that I have and never will be nasty or look for any kind of a negative reaction. Quite frankly I donā€™t have the inclination to and never have. I will be sharing my story in the hope that it might highlight how important it is to remember that every day some man woman or child are diagnosed with this awful curse called cancer. And if my story helps even 1 person then the joy and contentment that will bring me is more than I can put into words. šŸ’•šŸ’•šŸ’•
Just my opinion. Things written can be read differently by different people, looking for reaction is what i saw in some of your message.

Just my opinion. Things written can be read differently by different people, looking for reaction is what i saw in some of your message.
And as I said thatā€™s perfectly okā€¦ā€¦and you are as entitled as I am to express your opinion.

Lads, is it unusual that there's no mention of Barry in her bio? Not even partner or the like yet she mentions being a mother to a queen and the dog šŸ¤”

• Wow
Lads, is it unusual that there's no mention of Barry in her bio? Not even partner or the like yet she mentions being a mother to a queen and the dog šŸ¤”
Trouble in paradise maybe? Or just Barry sick of having to everything at home for the last few years

Reactions: 3
Well sheā€™s back! The ā€œdeletedā€ account didnā€™t last long!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I know this message will prob seem like Iā€™m in her camp! Iā€™m not, dont know her from Adam. I am just trying to be devils advocate.
Her story struck me as it did lots of people so I donated to the GFM. I know everyone is entitled to have personal views but the bottom line is- people donated the money!
Once that money hit her account it was hers!If she chose to set it on fire it was hers to do what she wanted.
Some people have been saying she committed fraud!
Legally she hasnā€™t!
Depending on your moral compass it could be said that her ethics were in question - but again, irrelevant
She is under no obligation to tell anyone what she did with the money.
I think she has rubbed people up the wrong way by not answering the questions people had so the court of public opinion has no found against her.
I donā€™t think she has been particularly flamboyant with what she has done, some clothes off SHEIN and Nike. I know she had a few weekends away- after going through cancer treatment. With the mental and physical stress that caused I donā€™t see an issue with using some of that money to unwind. Itā€™s not like she did a bunk to Dubai or something outlandish. Iā€™m sure most of the money went on paying rent, bills, etc. Just because Barry wasnā€™t taking her up all the time doesnā€™t mean he was working- maybe he took time off to be present and consistent in Roisins life. Maybe he worked part time. We donā€™t know and frankly it ainā€™t our business. Cancer doesnā€™t Just affect the patient.
She has not bought the house and I know this for a fact as the house is belonged to a personal family friend of mine.
I just think this thread is being quite malicious in its suggestions (she sent herself the baby grows)! Come on- no one has proof of that. Itā€™s all suggestion!
Finally- her comment to that lady who is terminally ill- AWFUL, no excuses and the very least she should do is make contact and apologise.

At the end of the day- we are all entitled to an opinion and mine is- there are far worse off people out there. I donā€™t think Shannen is a bad person, sheā€™s has been through shite and god forbid she may well have to continue through this. She really isnā€™t out of the woods until she is at the 5 year mark. She has become an instahun like lots of the others but so what! We know itā€™s the most disingenuous job out there so shouldn't pay any mind to the Ad,SP,collabs etc. We see it for what it is. How does it serve any of us to focus on others and how they are choosing to live their lives. We are great at tearing people down- maybe we should focus more on not judging.
Once people donated it was hers to do what she wanted with it. Not really. If the bank gives me a mortgage Iā€™m only supposed to spend that money on a house, if I keep it in a savings account or spend it on anything other than what it was intended for itā€™s called embezzlement. GFM have rules around these things and Iā€™m guessing when people donated they did so with the faith that those rules were being respected. Iā€™ve nothing against Shannen and Iā€™m glad sheā€™s in recovery but her behaviour to Missy and her failure to address the GFM just doesnā€™t paint her in a great light.

Reactions: 9
If she keeps swapping from public to private she risks losing her blue tik

Screenshot_20220307_211803.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.