Shannen Joyce #7 Run run as fast as you can, you will eventually be exposed for your GFM scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you are doing the best you are upto ❤ hope the infections gone? Xx
@Turmeric123 thank you so much for asking after me……I’m doing a bit better. Infection still lingering but I’m managing better. Starting into another 12 weeks of targeted treatment Herceptin and anti hormone injections next Friday……which will give me extreme menopausal side affects for a few days after ☹. Had a tough week emotionally with a few things but trying to keep as positive and focused as I can 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@Turmeric123 thank you so much for asking after me……I’m doing a bit better. Infection still lingering but I’m managing better. Starting into another 12 weeks of targeted treatment Herceptin and anti hormone injections next Friday……which will give me extreme menopausal side affects for a few days after ☹. Had a tough week emotionally with a few things but trying to keep as positive and focused as I can 💕💕💕
Sending you the biggest hugs I hope the treatment doesn't drain you too much
As for the mentalpause side effects some of us have them way before time (Mr T could confirm)
Full moon this week it always makes me emotional and deprives me of sleep 😴 🙄
As always Sending you the biggest hugs xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sending you the biggest hugs I hope the treatment doesn't drain you too much
As for the mentalpause side effects some of us have them way before time (Mr T could confirm)
Full moon this week it always makes me emotional and deprives me of sleep 😴 🙄
As always Sending you the biggest hugs xxxx
@Turmeric123 the mentalpause 🤣🤣🤣. Never heard that one before!! Just love it 👏👏. And yeah the full moon turns me into a bit of a psycho for a couple of days alright!! And thanks for the hugs……they are always very appreciated 💕💕💕

• Heart
Miriam Mullins has a picture up on her stories in a car with Shannen.
Two absolute doses together! They’re both as bad as each other. Miriam doesn’t care what she says, just the other day she was ranting about medication for anxiety and depression saying everyone should go for other methods instead 😤

Reactions: 7
Miriam Mullins has a picture up on her stories in a car with Shannen.
I never heard of this one before . Quick look on her stories she seems like a right dose . She was talking about the hatred towards influencers, and how something can be twisted & ruin their careers . Since when is influencing a “career” .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I never heard of this one before . Quick look on her stories she seems like a right dose . She was talking about the hatred towards influencers, and how something can be twisted & ruin their careers . Since when is influencing a “career” .
Obviously referring to her on the run buddy shannen 🙄

Reactions: 2
Miriam is painful. She has 1m followers on tictok, has a YouTube channel and the Insta. She's early 20's so has a lot to learn god help us, but shur if you were to watch her stories, she knows it all. She even did a story/reel/YouTube thingy of her journey buying a car and how she did it!!!! She'll be giving advise next on how to buy a box of Crunchy Nut from a garage, featuring Scammer Shannen Joyce Bulman in her slippers of a Wednesday night trying to get out of the car. There's a pair of them in it.

They're all 'friends', Miriam, Julie (twins & me), Scammer Shannen, Brenda (Brenda's bits). Weak for themselves and not an ounce of cop on between them, well Brenda has some.

• Haha
Miriam is painful. She has 1m followers on tictok, has a YouTube channel and the Insta. She's early 20's so has a lot to learn god help us, but shur if you were to watch her stories, she knows it all. She even did a story/reel/YouTube thingy of her journey buying a car and how she did it!!!! She'll be giving advise next on how to buy a box of Crunchy Nut from a garage, featuring Scammer Shannen Joyce Bulman in her slippers of a Wednesday night trying to get out of the car. There's a pair of them in it.

They're all 'friends', Miriam, Julie (twins & me), Scammer Shannen, Brenda (Brenda's bits). Weak for themselves and not an ounce of cop on between them, well Brenda has some.
That Miriam one is a bellend thinks she knows it all her fashion sense is awful and she's a nasty mouth on her so her and Shannen are well suited what is it with cork and these messes

Reactions: 6
Did Miriam not make money from OnlyFans?? Maybe I’m mixing her up but I thought I saw an article about her buying a house from the money??!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.