Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missymeister

Missy we have your back - I really hope U have a ball tearing the arse out of it and sharing your journey with us xx thinking of you! Your a fighter and we have Shannon to thank for getting to keep track of your journey so something good does come out of that arsehole being an arsehole xxx
Haha this made me laugh……and to every single one of your messages and love I am overwhelmed and feel like I did make a difference. Love you all my Tattle bitches 💕💕💕🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Spongebob5

Long time lurker on this thread. She’s obviously upset and probably terrified that if her cancer is back again she’s pretty much out of options. I have to say I feel for her today. Heartbreaking position with a young family

Reactions: 22

dontcome@me

VIP Member
She should be absolutely ashamed of herself for this attention seeking nonsense in a week where a 9 year old girl (Saoirse) is in ICU recovering from a major operation. Jesus Christ if she can’t see that she deserves a big kick up the arse.

Her family and Barry just seem to be enabling her spoilt, childish, attention seeking, useless, staying in bed all day not even parenting her child ways.

brandambassador

VIP Member
It’s not Shannon’s clothes or the way she wears them.

shes ugly on the inside because of what’s she’s done & not even a designer dress can glam that up.
If you sprinkle glitter on shit, it’s still a piece of shit.

@Missymeister candle lighting for you x

• Heart

Aprillady

As you predicted....he appears today in photos 🤣🤣🤣
At least we know he’s still Around - thanks for letting us know Shannen. Seeing that you read her so Frequently, when are you going to let us know where the GFM is?

• Haha

JohnnyDepp

Oh lord Morto for her with her day in the life video ! Why on earth did she do that ! I’m so embarrassed for her lack of content , she’s over her cancer scare in the flick of a switch . Last week she was in agony with her lump now she’s playing two hours of soccer . She’s a compulsive liar that’s definite

• Heart

Missymeister

She has been going through cancer for years , she’s only 1 yr Cancer free. She’s a proper dose but she has been through a hell of a lot tbf.

Yep didn’t they go see Batman ??
@winterblu without doubt what Shannen has gone through at such a young age is absolutely horrific and I am pretty sure that no one on here has ever disagreed with that……BUT what she has done consistently is used her illness to make gains financially especially the huge excess amount of money she happily took from the GFM. Then when questioned about it she either blocked people or replied with very nasty messages and acted like an entitled and very cocky person.
Cancer is the most horrible disease and yes people genuinely need fundraising to help them fight it be it for treatment abroad or other reasons but as we all know Shannen didn’t need €170k + to cure her.
I have no doubt that her abuse of her GFM has meant that people have now become very sceptical about donating and obviously the genuine cancer patients will be denied the money they might need. That is shameful and Shannen has shown she has no shame

Reactions: 21

Turmeric123

VIP Member
@Turmeric123 thanks so much. Bit of a rough few days……I have cancer in a few places one being a tumour in my sternum and unfortunately it’s gotten bigger and very painful so quickly since I stopped chemo 😔. Also my weekly blood markers were not good yesterday so I’m feeling so low. I knew when I stopped chemo there would be a knock on affect but it’s happened quicker than expected. I have another 5 weeks of my current course of treatment and then the dreaded scan but I already know it’s not going to be good. It’s just shit and very scary.
I really appreciate you thinking of me 💕💕💕
Been thinking of you a lot as my dad lost his fight last week 💔 according to experts he had years to go 🤷‍

• Heart
  • Sad

Jellybb

VIP Member
I honestly don’t know how these people can keep a straight face when pretending to have done a gymondo workout 😩 not one person believes that Shannen, Julie, terrie, carly mahady do these gymondo workouts. Very embarrassing, why can’t they say no to these types of gigs? This is why people think they are insincere

• Heart

Missymeister

Hope you are doing the best you are upto ❤ hope the infections gone? Xx
@Turmeric123 thank you so much for asking after me……I’m doing a bit better. Infection still lingering but I’m managing better. Starting into another 12 weeks of targeted treatment Herceptin and anti hormone injections next Friday……which will give me extreme menopausal side affects for a few days after ☹. Had a tough week emotionally with a few things but trying to keep as positive and focused as I can 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Missymeister

Of course she’s back……we all guessed she would be. That blue tick is too valuable for a greedy woman like Shannen. I think the fact she has it on private is just a temporary thing too. Shannen is a very manipulative greedy woman and she has a sense of entitlement as a result of having cancer 3 times……she said exactly that in one of her messages to Tea Spill. That is what absolutely sickens me. Yes it’s awful that at such a young age she has had to battle the scourge of cancer but that does not give her or anyone who has had or still has cancer any kind of special entitlement to blatantly use it to gain money in the way she did on her GFM. Then when she is quite rightly questioned about the excessive amount of money she got from the GFM, which was donated on the back of her having to go abroad for treatment to save her life which never happened, she blocks…has little rants and sends nasty replies like the ones she sent to me and then goes on a rant to Tea Spill where she slanders me and again tries to defend herself.
I genuinely feel she thinks in the time she took away from her main account will mean people will forget what happened. And she is probably right to some degree. She will still have her blue tick and her 114k followers and will creep back with the odd collab and test the waters. Then she will launch some product of her own and will probably make more money.
It’s wrong but that’s life. We can try our best as decent people to still keep the momentum going following on from what she did but Shannen is a very cute woman and a narcissist who craves attention and quite obviously money too so she will keep up the poor little me act and use her illness (which she got the all clear from) to motor on ahead with whatever career plan she has on the back of her cancer.
Well as I said to her in one of my replies the universe will eventually sort her out one way or another

• Heart
I’m actually embarrassed for you Shannon not her. For anyone who didn’t see the comments here it is I’m shocked that someone who has been through as much as she has would speak like this about a terminally Ill woman. Maybe she should have a look at jemhow on instagram there is a woman who could do with 200,000 she is fighting to stay alive her youngest child has just turned one

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

gossmomma

She is harping on she told so she could get a hug from her mam and get rosheeeeeeen minded …
Sure tell your family then didn’t mean ya had to broadcast it on IG
Attention seeking twat!

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Ahhhh Jesus Christ giving the peace sign on a nebuliser! I’ve seen it all now. Imagine loving attention that much that you put up a Im cool guys sign as you are getting steroids to help
You breathe. She is deffo a few years behind in maturity! Not a notion in her stupid selfish head.
Total attention seeking. Surely if u were short of breath and on a nebuliser putting your gob on Instagram would be bottom of your list of priorities. She really needs to fuck off and when she gets there fuck off some more👍

• Haha
  • Heart