Shannen Joyce #16 Girls are made of sugar and spice but Shannen is made of Fraud and Vice.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she act like a child in the car talking absolute shite about the rain , wow content creator of the year πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 10
Wasnt she flat out promoting Sweet King last week saying they were the only sweets they buy and today she’s plugging some sweets from a different supplier. This cow couldnt lie straight she’s so deceptive. Companies associated with these charlatans have zero credibility

Reactions: 9
1 comment on her insta post from the other kids mother.
And just 200 likes.
She's a pity

Reactions: 5
Expecting to see an ad for shower storage looking at her latest follows. Bought herself some likes on tiktok too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she making it look like she is with Glenn? He's happily married to her new bestie! Girls if that was me i would tell her take it down how is his wife allowing such bullshit weird AF

Reactions: 5
A page lauras views worth a look., has a YouTube video on shady tactics used by influencers, too many like this one getting away with too much ...

Reactions: 4
Because of the painting she's doing? Hardly I'd say. She'd never be able to keep quiet if she had bought it. Someone who knows her address might be able to check the register of sales.

Has she bought that house
She’s breadcrumbing. She knows that it will have people wondering, the way she’s going on about painting and not mentioning that she cleared it with the owner first. Just more proof of the desperation of a boring nobody to create content. Zzzzzzzzz.

Reactions: 7
When she was talking about the painting yesterday she had a story up saying how he wants her to make the house as homely and cosy as she likes for her and the child. Story has been deleted though.Why would u think about replacing all windowsills if it wasn't your house? She's there 3 years and now she's decided to paint bath panels, banisters etc. I think she bought it because unless it was a long let and the landlord is her aul lad why would u bother ?

When she was talking about the painting yesterday she had a story up saying how he wants her to make the house as homely and cosy as she likes for her and the child. Story has been deleted though.Why would u think about replacing all windowsills if it wasn't your house? She's there 3 years and now she's decided to paint bath panels, banisters etc. I think she bought it because unless it was a long let and the landlord is her aul lad why would u bother ?
That's what I'm thinking .
Most landlords don't allow changes.

And while I'm here and when your catching up Scammen they're window boards . Window sills are outsideπŸ‘

Reactions: 4
She painted her own bedroom in that house in the past, so landlord must be OK with her painting.
Wasn't she talking about her HAP application being rejected recently too? Wouldn't be trying to get HAP if she'd bought a house.

Reactions: 8
Most landlords are delighted with you painting. I rent all my life I never had a landlord refuse me to paint. Some take it off the rent some don’t.

Reactions: 7
No she hasn't bought it, but I've a better one for ye.... She's getting HAP for it , sickening

• Wow
Reactions: 6