Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she ten - no boys allowed. No boy or man would want you!! Shes pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine trusting her to sell you an insurance policy ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ whatever the opposition Iโ€™d choose them over her .

Reactions: 9
For someone who is all about her medication..that bag looks like a bag of rubbish..loads of empty sleeves and half opened ones.. it looks like there is no eltroxin there either.
And then her Sona Vitamin pack. I don't think she's on much medication as she would like her followers to think.

The packing the suitcase is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. She must think that people will think it's hilarious.. people just think she's weird.

Reactions: 9
Can children not be left be children
Fecking skin care and make up bags at 7.

Reactions: 11
Hope her laptop is broke now after slapping it closed into the stupid over packed hole suitcase. State of that video. Cringing so hard for her trying to be funny but just coming across pathetic.

Reactions: 8
Lads she is off her tits on something in that packing video - 8 minutes of shite talk. She is unwell...

Reactions: 5
Can children not be left be children
Fecking skin care and make up bags at 7.
Must be a cork thing. Julie Haynes the same with her brats
---
Lads she is off her tits on something in that packing video - 8 minutes of shite talk. She is unwell...
What normal fella would bother with her. No wonder sheโ€™s used and dumped. That video proves her stupidity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She's like my four year old when she's getting to her granny's on a sleepover, packing every toy from her toybox. I'm mortified for her with the dumping out of the medication. Empty tabs and all just for effect and sympathy.

Reactions: 14
She's like my four year old when she's getting to her granny's on a sleepover, packing every toy from her toybox. I'm mortified for her with the dumping out of the medication. Empty tabs and all just for effect and sympathy.
Pity she not paying for the meds and she have more respect. The witch wasting medical services

Reactions: 5
Riveting content from Scammen on tiktok. She has clean bedsheets on the bed lads๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Riveting content from Scammen on tiktok. She has clean bedsheets on the bed lads๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
I wonder did she lose her Emma Mattress contract, and is she trying to win them back. Remember the last time she did an Ad for them and there was stains all over the bed ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

I doubt those sheets are very clean.

Reactions: 2
Is she ever not making excuses for why something didn't go as planned. She always seems to have recorded a load of content and her phone magically deleted everything. How many times has this happened at this stage? I'd be getting a new phone if that kept happening to me. It's just the constant 'dog ate my homework' kind of shite, very immature. Just get on with it, nobody needs to hear all the made up calamity stories.

Reactions: 17
She must be weak, her first PR event in a long time. Who is she to advertise wedding stuff as well. Fek sake, every fella she's been with has ran for the hills.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.