Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's looking more and more gaunt the last few months. She looks shocking in tonight's stories, and I don't mean the lip, just in general.

I've no time for her sob story about someone giving out to her for going to hospital for a blister. This is what happens when you make your private life public for money. If you make your life public people will comment and have opinions.

She's definitely kinda implying there's something else wrong with her mention them pins and needles she has lately in her limbs. If she's been so sick 3 or 4 times recently you'd think her medical team would have her in for tests, wouldn't you?

Reactions: 10
She's looking more and more gaunt the last few months. She looks shocking in tonight's stories, and I don't mean the lip, just in general.

I've no time for her sob story about someone giving out to her for going to hospital for a blister. This is what happens when you make your private life public for money. If you make your life public people will comment and have opinions.

She's definitely kinda implying there's something else wrong with her mention them pins and needles she has lately in her limbs. If she's been so sick 3 or 4 times recently you'd think her medical team would have her in for tests, wouldn't you?
Don't worry, that's coming, she'll be in soon in the mercy no doubt. She's only wishing sickness upon her except this time if it is serious, there'll be no1 stupid enough to donate money for her care.

Reactions: 5
Oh there'll be a tea and toast pic today from a hospital bed with a happy head on her no doubt

Reactions: 11
Oh there'll be a tea and toast pic today from a hospital bed with a happy head on her no doubt
There'll be a post saying something like" I'm soooo gutted to be missing this day with Roisin but this is for the best, I've so many exciting things coming up including Snug comeback 🫣"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she's constantly "sick" from the use of coke or something else. Always has the Colombian flu or sick from lack of appetite from being on it. How her family does not step in is beyond me. She is the most useless influencer I've ever seen

I think she's constantly "sick" from the use of coke or something else. Always has the Colombian flu or sick from lack of appetite from being on it. How her family does not step in is beyond me. She is the most useless influencer I've ever seen
She must be deemed so unreliable to brands that work with her, every time she secured a brand deal (granted they're not great ones) she has to go on the sick or pretend Instagram is broken

How many times could she not upload B perfect ads because her Insta was broken (the only account in the world to break by the way)

And also now that I think of it, everytime there is a death that is spoken about nationwide, she will always address it Kate because she's been "too unwell" to come and talk about it.

Reactions: 9
Jesus she looks horrendous doesn’t she, the thin looking washed out face and all she really needs to step away from the gram for good and go sort herself and her life out for the sake of that little girl

Reactions: 12
Jesus tis the mental hospital she should be going to. The rant at 2 o clock this morning she’s unhinged. I’ve actually no words if my daughter was carrying on like this to thousands of people id be having a worrying word with her. I actually think the girl needs an intervention. How she can parent is beyond me

Reactions: 12
if she was genuinely sick she couldn’t write long winded posts and instagram would be far from her mind. She just thrives on being unwell and it’s a form of attention seeking And a way of getting sympathy and 🤑🤑Munchausen out and out.

I'm really wondering if it's this. She's been unwell and gaunt for months now. She looks unkempt and even grubby. I think she look worse now than after her cancer treatment. I just think she screams 'red flag' every time I see her now. She's in need of an intervention. No sign of the dog she claimed to love so much anymore either. Probably for the best as she can hardly look after herself these days. Hope family are watching her closely as I'm convinced she is not well.

Reactions: 7
Jesus tis the mental hospital she should be going to. The rant at 2 o clock this morning she’s unhinged. I’ve actually no words if my daughter was carrying on like this to thousands of people id be having a worrying word with her. I actually think the girl needs an intervention. How she can parent is beyond me
What was the rant about?

I agree with you @petal1, she looks like she’s not taking care of herself. Grubby is right and like she has no interest in herself. She’s doing the bare minimum to get through.

Reactions: 5
Has she deleted her account? Instanavigation is saying account not found?

Has she deleted her account? Instanavigation is saying account not found?
No it’s still on insta? She did an ad for grafton hotel and posted about poxy whipping cream then Mother’s Day

Reactions: 3
Seamus, vomiting , Seamus , bloods, Seamus, infection , Seamus blah blah blah. Noone cares Scammen seriously. Not a hope did u get loads of messages either🤥🤥 shur you barely get a comment on a grid post.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.