Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does anyone know the real reason herself and Barry separated? Wonder has he moved on and met a new woman.

Reactions: 3
If I was on thyroid meds and couldn’t remember if I was over or under active I’d literally just google my medication

Reactions: 5
Love to ring that pizza place and ask did she pay full price for takeout. Why she promoting it so badly.
---
So does anyone know the real reason herself and Barry separated? Wonder has he moved on and met a new woman.
The poor guy woke up and got sense

This is the link to report her for those pizza stories. Obviously the previous stories a week or 2 ago were unmarked ads too. Take a couple of screenshots and it takes 2 mins to report. She's a sneaky thing trying to slip in her ad unmarked 😡 She shouldn't be allowed get away with it and it's disrespectful to her followers.

Also you're hardly going to increase your Eltroxin dose if you're losing weight 🙄 If the weight loss is down to the Eltroxin, you'd be lowering your dose. But I suppose Shannen doesn't even know if she has an underactive or overactive thyroid!!
---
Also why did she sit in the car waffling on for so long and the food going cold beside her!! It's not like her stories couldn't have waited.

Reactions: 6
This is the link to report her for those pizza stories. Obviously the previous stories a week or 2 ago were unmarked ads too. Take a couple of screenshots and it takes 2 mins to report. She's a sneaky thing trying to slip in her ad unmarked 😡 She shouldn't be allowed get away with it and it's disrespectful to her followers.

Also you're hardly going to increase your Eltroxin dose if you're losing weight 🙄 If the weight loss is down to the Eltroxin, you'd be lowering your dose. But I suppose Shannen doesn't even know if she has an underactive or overactive thyroid!!
---
Also why did she sit in the car waffling on for so long and the food going cold beside her!! It's not like her stories couldn't have waited.
I reckon she's lying about the thyroid, you'd know exactly what you have,.especially her since she knows everything about her cancer that is gone now over two years. Surprised "Seamus" didn't question her eltroxin and recommended she speaks to her G.P.....obviously he didn't because Scambag is lying to us all.

Reactions: 5
Is the weight loss not down to the fella she was seeing 👃
I thought that too. She said she can explain away the weight loss till about Christmas time but not the last three months as she's been eating loads etc. Did he disappear around Xmas of her grid?

Reactions: 4
Also does an underactive thyroid not generally cause weight gain?
Yes it does. You are correct. Scammen can't keep up with her lies...I have never known a person who LOVES being sick or the thoughts of being sick. It must cause such anxiety for Rosheeeeen. Such an insecure home environment. Sad thing is the will be the boy that called wolf in time.

Reactions: 10
Also does an underactive thyroid not generally cause weight gain?
It does, but she's taking Eltroxin. If she's on too high a dose, it can cause her thyroid to swing to overactive and cause her to lose weight. That's why you get regular blood tests with underactive thyroid, to make sure your levels are ok.

It seems to be an obvious thing to check firstly if she's having unexplained weight loss (though I'm sure it probably has been checked between her GP and 'Seamus' - she probably wouldn't even realise!).

Reactions: 8
First she said she doesn't really eat she picks , then she said she eats like a horse so which is it ? The girl was prob upset over a breakup and lost weight but there has to be a medical reason with this dose 🙄

Reactions: 8
I honestly believe he stuck around till she got her all clear - I’d say he would have been gone long ago if cancer hadn’t happened…

So the beautiful Saoirse is dead nearly two weeks and once again Scambag (late to the party ) only addresses it last night.
She is a Muppet.
Her talk about treasuring her friend as well, she's probably the only friend you have left Scambag.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So the beautiful Saoirse is dead nearly two weeks and once again Scambag (late to the party ) only addresses it last night.
She is a Muppet.
Her talk about treasuring her friend as well, she's probably the only friend you have left Scambag.
Ah leave her alone she has a new job now as a recruitment agency

• Haha
Her latest tiktok. I have no words. She needs to just take herself off social media at this stage. Packing a suitcase for two nights at a pals house. And as for emptying the bag of tablets out🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.