Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she off her face since the weekend or what.. she's speaking so fast. The skinnier she's getting the bigger her nose is getting too.
She has been off her face for a number of months now. I would feel sorry for her, but I cant as she kept all the GFM money and lies incessantly and her world revolves around herself 🤬

Reactions: 10
She has been off her face for a number of months now. I would feel sorry for her, but I cant as she kept all the GFM money and lies incessantly and her world revolves around herself 🤬
There isn't any part of me that would ever give that scumbag any sympathy,. especially after what she did to Missy, she's a narcissist and I for one can't wait to watch her influencer world come crashing down around her..
I'll be right up the front with my fellow tattlers..

• Heart
Reactions: 6
sorry if it’s been mentioned already but what happened to missy. ?
I genuinely cannot watch her stories. She grates on me 🤮

Reactions: 2
sorry if it’s been mentioned already but what happened to missy. ?
I genuinely cannot watch her stories. She grates on me 🤮
I thought there was a recap somewhere of all that happened between Missy and Scammen but I can't find it. Another poster might be able to locate it. But if u start with this post and maybe read back a bit you'll see what went on👇

Another q and a box up that'll probably go unanswered🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The carry on out of her over a nail 🙄 The manic talking. Her poor nan at this hour of her life dealing with Shannen and all her issues. Not easy. Wonder if the 'mystery weight loss' is to distract from the GFM (as well as to gain sympathy).

Reactions: 7
She’s gross, picking the chicken talking tit. She needs a power hose. Any brand hiring that I’d avoid like the plague🤢🤢💩💩

Reactions: 5
To think that money could have gone towards helping people with cancer and other charities but she chose to help her ego by buying followers

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was chatting to my elderly uncle this morning and to be fair he is savvy on the auld ipad.
There was a gofundme shared the second one for a person for an eye watering amount of money.
He turns to me and said Jazus do anyone pay for anything anymore.

Sad thing is he is right when gofundme started years ago it was a rareity.
Now it's every day and more so now to pay for funerals etc.

Reactions: 13
Another box up asking what people would like to see on her page . Apparently she's really enjoying been back on SM. She's rarely on it shur😀

Reactions: 1
Shannen it's actually disgusting you are using GFM money to buy bots and pretend follows. Have you no shame at all?

Reactions: 7
Making sure everyone knows she's going for a scan so she can get the attention she craves

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.