Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part 2 of the GRWM on tiktok she says her 5 year plan is to get married in The Garryvoe and have another baby. This after she spent most of the video going on about focusing on herself and Roisin. She has a very successful business and works parttime for Laya .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d say those tablets have been prescribed to someone else and that’s why she’s covering the name. Sure we know her name like 😆

Reactions: 8
Probably From .last December knowing her
It does say 'Dec 23' on the bottom left by her thumb, I think doesn't it? And I think it says 6 tablets. Is that the usual amount you'd get prescribed? As said though, they might not even be prescribed for. Very strange to cover the part she's covering of the box.

Reactions: 8
There’s usually 4/6 in my Sumatriptan boxes. Cause they’re not preventative, they treat the actual migraine (& generally work after the 2nd dose for me anyway as part of triple therapy). So I guess standard treatment would be 4 tablets at the start of pain & then not needed till next attack.

Reactions: 3
Qqq
There’s usually 4/6 in my Sumatriptan boxes. Cause they’re not preventative, they treat the actual migraine (& generally work after the 2nd dose for me anyway as part of triple therapy). So I guess standard treatment would be 4 tablets at the start of pain & then not needed till next attack.
Thanks for explaining how they work. Wasn't sure. So we can guess, so, if her box of 6 is from Dec that she doesn't need them too often.

Reactions: 6
Part 2 of the GRWM on tiktok she says her 5 year plan is to get married in The Garryvoe and have another baby. This after she spent most of the video going on about focusing on herself and Roisin. She has a very successful business and works parttime for Laya .
I thought she couldn't have another baby and that's why her eggs are frozen.
God she's in cuckoo land with her successful business 🤣🤣

I thought she couldn't have another baby and that's why her eggs are frozen.
God she's in cuckoo land with her successful business 🤣🤣
I don’t think if she can, she should. Can’t mind herself how would she mind a newborn 😳 and tbh if I was dating and someone said “5 year plan married in this venue, with a new baby” advertised online, I’d be RUNNING for fear of trapping etc and I’m her age……

Reactions: 6
She just said she can't get pregnant but can carry a baby. And if there's no man in her life there's options for single women to have babies. A lot of women do it. Think that's what she said. Can't put myself through listening to her again 😂

If she had another kid it would be a disgrace, she’s not able to do the basics for herself or the kid she has. Roisin is lucky she has a brilliant dad.

Reactions: 11
She is constantly trying to make out Roisheeen is mature and teenager, older before her years. The skincare etc at 7
I've a girl older 10 and she likes lip balm and glosses simplicity
It's because the child feels she has to grow up. It's so sad.
Christ the post of her favorite video. She actually needs therapy she misses being sick.

Reactions: 10
Oh god she's pathetic, does she think we've forgotten about the GFM or the fact that she's bullied a very sick cancer patient.

Why does she think everyone's so forgetful.

Reactions: 9
Has the begging bowl.out for a freebie for her and the child for over Easter.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.