Shannen Joyce #15 Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's back advertising that illegal, counterfeit site lmkdrip 🤢 But on the plus side, she has labelled it as an ad!
Dunno why you'd risk your Insta and your reputation shilling that shite. Her new management must have low standards if they're OK with this.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She looks terrible in that reel! The weight loss is really apparent, and the make up makes her look seriously unwell

Reactions: 9
Is the opening of a bridal suite an event down the country these days??? Seemed like there were loads of people there… not like it wss the opening of the hotel itself

Reactions: 9
She was seriously affected by a substance in the try on reel - her eyes were bursting out of her head.

Reactions: 6
She was seriously affected by a substance in the try on reel - her eyes were bursting out of her head.
Her speech pattern seemed odd to me as well. After reading your comment, I went back and screenshot to zoom in on the eyes, her pupils are actually huge. I‘ve never seen anyone’s pupils dilate that way on ❄ and I did my share of partying in my 20s. Uncomfortable watching.

Reactions: 7
Wait for her to compare herself to princess Kate. Someone needs to dunk her. She needs a good wash. Those hoodies will be cut off if she doesn’t wash them and herself soon

Reactions: 6
Wait for her to compare herself to princess Kate. Someone needs to dunk her. She needs a good wash. Those hoodies will be cut off if she doesn’t wash them and herself soon
Ah it'll take her a week before she even realises what's happened to Kate. She lives in her own little bubble where no news exsists

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The weight loss is frightening. I haven’t watched her in a long time & the difference in her size is scary. I doubt Seamus would be too happy with her!

Reactions: 7
The weight loss is frightening. I haven’t watched her in a long time & the difference in her size is scary. I doubt Seamus would be too happy with her!
And she is only delighted with herself. She is in her happy place being sick

Reactions: 5
The single pringle as she calls herself is on Tinder . God help them all. Same spiel as Jules about the evenings been so lonely. She's never gonna make it on tiktok like she wants to.

Reactions: 12
I'd have to see the date on her Sumatriptan meds as I'm also on the same but they can't be got for love nor money in any pharmacies I've been to..
I reckon it's an attention seeking post as she's probably hungover from her night with Miriam.
Miriam promoting the candles too,.morto for her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.