Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pic is right up there with the time she was in hospital and “sleep eating”‘a sandwich and a photo was magically taken.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Soooo she asks for help but is putting the phone away.... MAKE THIS MAKE SENSE!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
18.2K followers on her smug by sj page. Only 40 likes and no comments on her grid post for day 1 of smugmas😆 Time to throw in the towel Scammen👍 oh in case ya didn't know bots don't buy stuff😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The candles are way too expensive, not a hope of that business being successful. And that’s not taking into account her unpopularity

Thread title suggestion:

Barry’s out the gap,
Broken candles, no bubble-wrap,
GFM swindler needs a slap!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Trying to shift the stock already giving away the melts 😂😂😂 who saw that coming 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shannen doing her "cutesy, little girl lost, pity party" again..... NO ONE FEELS SORRY FOR YOU, YOU HORRIBLE ROBBING SCAMMER!!!! You had to go out to the shed and bring in a few boxes, that your slave Barry used to cart around for you.... BOO bleeping HOO SCAMMEN, how do the rest of us manage? Grow up!!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh duck off with the so emotional tit. Listening to her you would think he died not just moved out. And so what if the child doesn't wanna help ya? My one didn't wanna help me this year for the first time since she was two or three. She's 17 and boys are more interesting than helping her mother😂 but I didn't run to do a story on insta whingeing because of it. I poured myself a nice large vodka, stuck on the Xmas music and had me a lovely time👍 Grow up and be an adult!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Alot of people with empty chairs around the table that will never be filled. The sympathy bs to sell a few bleeping candles. And not knowing the daughter had no school? She would want to cop on now and put her first. Would ya not be mortified admitting you didn't know your child had a day off?

Reactions: 22
Barry’s family and friends follow her on Instagram, imagine how embarrassing that is for him to be watching her crying over him to thousands of strangers

Reactions: 14
My kids go to the same school. The list of holidays for 2022 - 2023 was distributed to everyone on 9th June 2022 via the Aladdin app which clearly says they were off on 5th December. We were also told via the app on 1st December that they were off today and reminded again via the app on 2nd December. How could you not know your child was off today. Give me a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My kids go to the same school. The list of holidays for 2022 - 2023 was distributed to everyone on 9th June 2022 via the Aladdin app which clearly says they were off on 5th December. We were also told via the app on 1st December that they were off today and reminded again via the app on 2nd December. How could you not know your child was off today. Give me a break.
Course she knew but she's so boring she will say anything for content
I'd say the tears are more for the lack of sales of those candles.

Child tells her there’s no school, why didn’t she just look on the app? It’s literally all there.

Also the tears over walking in and not knowing what’s in this decoration box, and what’s in that decoration box. Sure I was exactly the same this year with my boxes and my relationship didn’t break down - it’s literally just life.

I don’t understand why she comes on with the tears and says she has to go because she’s crying… like nobody is forcing her to instagram. Just stay off it. Nobody cares.

Reactions: 23
Literally on crying because she was so well looked after now she has to look after herself without someone doing everything for her. And the school thing - she is not painting a great picture of a devoted single parent at all. How will she manage full time work on top of it all.

Reactions: 13
Does she realise she’s on crying over having to “adult”? 🙄 She doesn’t need the question boxes any longer she’s just addressed every post on this thread

It's such a strange phenomenon, being upset, ill, crying, in pain and reaching for the phone to talk to absolute strangers.
I will never ever understand it.
Absolutely it's OK to not be ok. And absolutely feelings should not be bottled up but talk to a loved one or a friend, don't go on insta cause it's just weird.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.