Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's up and down like a hoor's knickers. Crying one min and laughing the next, I can't imagine many have pity on her for having to be an adult. She'll be on today though thanking everyone for all their kind messages, even though we know she probably got about 1or 2 from close friends or family but she'll make out it was all her followers.
Maybe also Scammen, you should consider that Roisin has no interest because this is her way of dealing with what is happening in her life...
Maybe try speak to your child instead of coming on insta to a fake following crying about your child.
Your child is clearly crying out for help and you just sit cuddled in your blankie probably shushing her so that you can talk on your phone. Selfish cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Bloody hell I don't have time to be bawling never mind into my phone...this pity/grief circus for the attention/likes or trying flog something needs to stop

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it any wonder Barry upped and left her with the carry on of her the last few days,his family must be thrilled he grew a pair and left her looking at that childish pouty face and she thrown in bed over the weekend,then the crying into the phone when she has a meltdown over bleeping box's of decorations.When she had her little pity party a few months ago over finding a lump and having another meltdown into her phone he was raging over it telling his family and friends that she was only doing it for content and to gain followers and that she had found lumps previously and wasn't a bit worried about them,but because her numbers were dropping drastically she was panicking and then the lump story appeared on her Instagram.Who in their right mind even thinks to grab a phone to cry into when they're upset,the mindset behind it is scary.Im no expert but this woman/child has serious mental health problems that you'de think her family would be helping her with.Barry needs to man up and get his child out of that toxic environment,can you even imagine what it must be like for that poor child watching her mother constantly talking to strangers into her phone all day and night and turning on the tears for attention.That poor child is going to have serious issues herself if she's not removed from thàt toxic environment,it's child abuse at its best.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If you are ever going to be busy as a candle seller it has to be on the run up to Christmas.
Her special offer started yesterday so sales should have been flying out the door.
Certainly didnt look that way at all.. sitting crying about not knowing whats in the boxes of decorations....heres a thought...open them and see!
🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The fact she can't even keep track of the child's day off at school.... because Barry did literally everything beforehand. Must have been such an unbalanced relationship.

Reactions: 14
I would say that she is feeling sad right now, Barry was in her life a long time & this is the first Christmas she will be doing stuff alone with her daughter, all you see is perfect families when your dealing with a newly broken family. There is no doubt it will be hard but she definitely brought the bad karma on herself, she is a mean girl & the company she keeps says an awful lot to, Miriam Mullins is a strange girl, creating content for children but she’s almost 30, Julie Hayes is another one that would trample over anyone to climb the Instagram ladder. Her business is clearly failing & come the new year she will have to return to her day job knowing everyone she worked with thinks she’s a robber over all the fundraising & gfm. It has to be a sad time really but I’m not able to feel sorry for her, from day one she lied, no one ever sent her a babygrow, that was a scam to gain followers and as a bonus she raked in thousands from fundraisers and the gfm.

Reactions: 22
I'd imagine she will find it hard to meet a new partner as well given her whole local area knows all the shady tit she has done 😬.

Reactions: 13
For the sake of the child they should have put the decorations up together just to have a little bit of family time and stability , it wouldn’t have taken long , can imagine the puss on her as she had to do it herself and kids pick up on everything. She’s so young to have gone through the cancer with her mom and now a separation , if they still have the go fund me they should use it on play therapy for that poor child .

Reactions: 7
does andrea have all the huns signed up? can we expect a gymondo #ad soon!

Reactions: 8
Lisa jordan with A R ...Wonder have they done their homework on this one ...no way does she plan to return to work..

Reactions: 6
Why is she so excited to be signed when she’s already been signed and dropped by an agency before? I won’t be buying from any brand she front anyway that’s for sure. Let’s see how long she lasts back in work before she has a sick day

Reactions: 20
“I would love to go to more [instagram influencer] events but I get imposter syndrome” it’s not imposter syndrome she has, she’s just an imposter 🤷‍♀️

Also, she has a child booster seat thing in the front seat of the car. Genuine question (as I don’t have kids so no idea), can 6 year old kids sit in the front seats of cars these days?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.