Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that her hand holding the candle on her stories,green nail polish🤮🤮the gunge under and around the nails looks like she was picking coal with her bare hands, absolutely disgusting 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The only people with the candles seems to be businesses she sent them too for free 😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡

Imagine the dirty finger prints around the candles 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 2
That pretend being scared thing was more cringe than her crappy candles

New York themed candle, duck me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
A new york candle ? FFS

And que the 'I've got so many messages about rosin- you are all so good to check in'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So what we reckon the New York nights candle will smell of? Maybe exhaust fumes mixed with the smell of garbage and a bit of horse poop thrown in for good measure??🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No big rant or story as to what happened Rosheeeens arm, she's hiding something🙄 Maybe she was carrying boxes candles around the house while mum was lying up watching TV🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely not a good sign that the candle burns so fast ???!
I thought the same, I got a gift of a jo malone 3 wick a few years back wasnt mad about the scent but couldn't get rid of the bleeping thing and I was burning it wholesale. Even if this person knows shannen and got a gift it still should take yonks to burn down

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was thinking that myself - the candle’s already gone?! God, you’d expect to last a few weeks at the very least!

(Cue Scammen’s story tomorrow saying a few people were on to her and just to point out, her mam was given a freebie a few months ago cos ya loike didn’t want anyone thinkin these were cheap products so…ya)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was thinking that myself - the candle’s already gone?! God, you’d expect to last a few weeks at the very least!

(Cue Scammen’s story tomorrow saying a few people were on to her and just to point out, her mam was given a freebie a few months ago cos ya loike didn’t want anyone thinkin these were cheap products so…ya)
A lady messaged her to ask 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The New York Candle...get the scent of rising crime rates wafting around your living room today.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She should make a GFM candle...stench of bullshit off it with a note of theft

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The story with the child last night mustn't have got her enough sympathy and sales so wheeling out the cancer card again to try get more sympathy sales obviously.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.