Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nijinsky_92

Chatty Member
The best craic? Each to their own I guess. There’s no doubt about it that pubs and drinking tend be a central feature of Irish funerals but any I’ve been to have always been somber and respectful affairs, especially when the person who passed is young. I certainly would not be tagging myself in the pub drinking on the eve of their funeral.. I find that so tacky.
Yeah the whole process throughout really helped us as a family. Sharing funny memories and laughing on easier times. I think alot of people use humour as a coping mechanism. I know I do. Don't get me wrong I cried alot! Funerals can be a time where alot of family members/ friends come together whom you maybe haven't seen in a while.
That being said, I didn't blast anything on social media and remained respectful throughout, so I agree with the constant posting etc online.
Dunno think my point is, every one grieves differently, doesn't mean it can't be done respectfully.

Reactions: 1
One of my family members spoke to barry. he 100% did not dump her!

I put in a request with gfm for a refund as at the time i gave a decent donation and i got it back! i just filled out reasons and it was refunded. u could try that. i know a few in group chat have done the same and dont think they had any issues either

I put in a request with gfm for a refund as at the time i gave a decent donation and i got it back! i just filled out reasons and it was refunded. u could try that. i know a few in group chat have done the same and dont think they had any issues either
One of my family members spoke to barry. he 100% did not dump her!

Maybe it was Barry's way of telling your family member mind their own business 🙄

winterblu

VIP Member
the reality is she was never going on the radio to talk about candles.

the radio station contacted her to discuss her trolling experience which was covered in a couple of places online. Then when the real story came out that she had harassed a woman with terminal cancer the station cancelled her.
Tbf she didn’t harasse her , she reacted badly to someone who had trolled her for some time on different fake accounts (the person admitted she had being messaging her on fake accounts) When she realised she had terminal cancer she did apologise straight away. Not excusing how she spoke to her but there was a pair of them in it .

• Heart

scandal2022

Scamming a scam artist / the only reason people are wary of being scammed by a charity is because of you Shannen as you had a lovely little GFM scam going for yourself
What happened with her GFM? I’m new to tattle, follow Shannen but didn’t at this time maybe?

Bidscavan

VIP Member
She must have boosted her personal account because I saw it drop to 112, before suddenly back up?
Was thay Halloween when they all dropped couple of thousand due to some glitch or other and then they all went back up again? Thought I seen 112 meself that day but it not showing up on that site🤷‍♂️

Quarentinemomx

I think since 2020 but could be wrong. It's only fair anyway! Bout time the laws started moving with the times 🙈
I had my sidekick in 2015 and same rules applied then (here in Ireland anyway). The child's dad had to basically apply for guardianship and I had to consent ( they nearly always get it anyway unless said child is in danger etc).

winterblu

VIP Member
That is absolutely untrue. Missy never hid who she was and messaged her from her own account. She was vile to her and only acknowledged it when Missy called her out publicly.
Maybe you should read the vile messages she sent Missy.
She admitted on here her excuse was Shannon kept blocking her🙈 . I’m not excusing how Shannon spoke to her at all .I’m saying there was a pair of them in it . I don’t think it’s right to set up fake accounts either .

I think where your confusion is coming from is that Missy asked about the GFM from her insta account and was blocked by Shannen. Missy then had to set up another account to respond to shannens big online drivel that she spouted in her car( correct me if I’m wrong) but Missy made it known to shannen who she was. However Shannen did set up a trolling account not an alternative account but an actual trolling account. There is definitely receipts of these on previous threads.
I’m not confused at all, I know what the missy one said .

A pair of them in it? Seriously? She scammed people out of thousands of euros and is now using it for anything but what she said it was for. Don’t really see the comparison here.
I Have never ever excused what Shannen has done ever !!! It’s not a competion🙈🙈. All im saying is sending some one messages on fake accounts isn’t ok either . Whatever Shannen has done isn’t a reason to excuse other people behaviour either .

Last edited:
  • Heart

potatopot

Also she did go by bulman Joyce on her Instagram it was well noticed when she dropped bulman
Bulman Joyce came from her mam and dads surnames! Her and Barry weren’t married and pretty sure his surname is symth. So it’s irrelevant if Bulman was dropped which it hadnt!