Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heatire

Saying she could survive without the cbd then acts in shock that they are “actually quite nice”

Reactions: 2

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
She'll be on soon no doubt to tell us that she took a break from Instagram and she didn't even miss it. And she felt great because she wasn't on her phone. She'll then be eating her fist the stupid way that she does and she'll tell us that she has something very exciting coming up and she can't wait to tell us.

What happened with the candle factory in West cork so?
Sorry; I meant Cork not Youghall. I’ve had a temperature all weekend, I’m not at my sharpest.

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
I thought wearing tan day to day was a thing from when you were like 20. Do people still tan up for a random Saturday night??

To be fair, I thought her hair and make up looked great for her night out.

Gifted!

VIP Member
Hi my lovelies……just checking in. I’m doing good at the moment thankfully 🥰.
I started taking cannabis oil drops about 2 weeks ago and all I can say is the stuff is just incredible. I have to take way less of my strong pain meds and my energy levels the past week are hugely improved. I was waiting about 6 months to get the drops from this guy who makes them himself. And I ordered 2 bottles so he told me because it’s helping me so much I won’t have to wait anymore 🙏🏻🙏🏻 The taste is vile but my it’s honestly given me a new lease of life. My anxiety has improved my sleep has improved and most importantly my pain has reduced significantly. It will be I interesting to see if it had any affects in my tumours. My next scan is in February. And I have started seeing a really lovely guy……early days but he is kind and makes me laugh 🥰🥰
And as for the scammer and her candles………I would genuinely love to know how many she has sold??? And I hope she is happy in herself. She really has no shame. We all know the money used to fund, her hopefully a flop of a business, was from the GFM……karma Shannen karma. Your partner left you………he wised up and saw what a vile narcissistic woman you are. Actually woman is too good for you………cunt is perfect.
Hope all my amazing tattle bitches are doing ok.
Love B xxxx 💕💕💕💕💕
Great news B. Wishing you all the best with your new man! Karma is a b@tch!

Her family are worse for leaving her perform these kind of acts and play the crowd the way she does. And as for her friends, questionable to say the least
The family that still talk to her as every bit as bad as she is,known for being drama queens,most of her father's family don't talk to her anyway because they're mortified to be associated with her,that's why she dropped the bulman and goes by Joyce.

Graywalls

VIP Member
One of my family members spoke to barry. he 100% did not dump her!

I put in a request with gfm for a refund as at the time i gave a decent donation and i got it back! i just filled out reasons and it was refunded. u could try that. i know a few in group chat have done the same and dont think they had any issues either

I put in a request with gfm for a refund as at the time i gave a decent donation and i got it back! i just filled out reasons and it was refunded. u could try that. i know a few in group chat have done the same and dont think they had any issues either
Would Shannen be informed who got a refund?

TikToc

VIP Member
Thank you that is so helpful!!I have heard amazing things about the Estee Lauder doublewear in fairness maybe that is worth a purchase?
I used the Aimee Connolly Dewy one which was grand but I would prefer a matte coverage now tbh,it is handy enough that you can colour match with Chroma by searching your usual foundation brand and they will then match you with a shade..any more tips?😂💕
Penny's have a dupe of EL double wear called double coverage.

Beavana

VIP Member
If the other Snug is registered in the U.K., shannen won’t be allowed to sell in the north, afaik.

O’Neills own the patent to three stripes in Ireland (but only Ireland). If you wanted to order a GAA jersey from london, the one you’d receive would have two stripes as they can’t legally sell to the U.K. as Adidas own the patent to three stripes there.

Hope the other Snug Candle lot sees this post.
should email them on that website maybe? Not 100% on The north thing either, hopefully you’re right