Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maxser

Whats the %! was considerin buying one of these, saw it earlier but now that i see this, i wont

Reactions: 1

Bidscavan

VIP Member
What happened with her GFM? I’m new to tattle, follow Shannen but didn’t at this time maybe?
Have a read of this post it might help

If you've come on here to defend shannen you've come to the wrong page,this isn't her fan page in case you haven't noticed.For your information I'm not throwing anything out there or making anything up,isn't that what shannen does best.As regards her father's family not talking to her who said I was talking about her aunt's?oh yes that was you🤡I am we aware of cousins and uncles who want nothing to do with her.😉
absolutely no defending her here, as i said ive been watching this page for a long time but had to jump in today.if you actually knew the family and knew what was going you would know who cut who off from each other. i just thought it was unfair some of the things been said but by all means if u know more then me be my guest and fill us in lol i only mentioned aunts bcause i know she doesnt speak to one of them. for what its worth if she launches today or next friday this isnt going to take off. she'll have a few sales and that will be it. lots of candles will be given as xmas presents!!!!

Anyone contacting her because they’re upset they can’t buy her candles today need their heads tested : of course that’s if the shit spewed is to be believed 🤡🤡🤡
me..im bawling. was waiting for her local 'collection point' to buy them hahaha not

KittenRadziwell

Whats the %! was considerin buying one of these, saw it earlier but now that i see this, i wont
Me too! Saw another girl I follow mentioned them so I bookmarked the page. Was going to get them for the kids but I'm turned off now after seeing she's "working with them". Anyone know any other reasonably priced santa letter company?

imonlyheretoread

You absolutely deserve every single bit of kindness you get ❤ Have the best time 👏🏻

Haha……I’m a bitch with curls and wings now!!!!
And I’ve just got the biggest surprise that my friend who works in Aer Lingus has arranged that instead of turning right when I step into the plane……I will be turning left and flying Business Class!!! I just can’t believe how much kindness there is in this world………I am just so so bloody grateful and quite emotional 🙏🏻💕🙏🏻

Lads we have a Scammen fan on board. You said Barry didn’t dump her implying that she dumped him and now it was mutual. As for doing it alone….
You’ve definitely not been watching her stories for years like us. He literally could have claimed single parents. As for her MH it only came at her when she had the fear or was caught out in her many many many lies. If you know her that well can you ask her to return my GFM up in clinic when I see her . Also who died?

what will i say.. give back the gfmmoney to jigs and reels? why dont you ask her if you see her in clinic

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
She wouldn't have mentioned Barry for a while more only the info broke here how they weren't together, and how she choose Instagram over her relationship.