Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
The only people with the candles seems to be businesses she sent them too for free 😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡

Imagine the dirty finger prints around the candles 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 2

johnmcencroe

Lads so sorry if I’m asking something that’s already been posted but there’s so many threads on this one 😂

She said on her story last night that the child is with her Dad. Are they not together anymore? Or have I missed something?

Hot lips

Chatty Member
The three stripe exemption must only be applicable to Great Britain as O’Neils is based in Northern Ireland? Interesting though.

I work with a craythur who would buy a bag of actual shite from any instahon. I swear to Jesus if she hands me a scammen candle at Christmas I’ll burn her house down with it 🤭
Did Barry do a runner ,

Squeekybum

I'd love to see a big fat GFM funded cheque for Lyndsey's kids handed over rather than a pic of her that's years old to remind us she was sick. It's horrific to play on the feelings of people for economic gain.
Her kids got plenty. Lynsey’s had plenty of go funds mes on the go when she had loads of money

Don’t like the way she behaves at all and I was also duped donating but no more GFM necessary for anyone. They all got huge settlements as well as incredible local donations. People are exhausted bring asked to donate . Give it a rest.
Well said

reallyoreilly

Ive wondered this esp with all the DIY going on. But tbf it’s only painting walls here and there and sometimes landlords are grand with that.

I think she’s mentioned a landlord before AND I feel she’d have not shut up about the fact she bought an actual house. Plus she’d be all over having a house insta and doing it all up, I think?
Lucky gals she could find a house so fast to rent ! Her insta friend Julie was couch suffering at her parents for ages !!!!!!

oh_ah

If she was flying to UK she would fly from cork. Shannon is quiet far from youghal.
Didn't she fly to ny from there? It would have to be a flight she wouldn't get from cork

TikToc

VIP Member
Hi my lovelies……just checking in. I’m doing good at the moment thankfully 🥰.
I started taking cannabis oil drops about 2 weeks ago and all I can say is the stuff is just incredible. I have to take way less of my strong pain meds and my energy levels the past week are hugely improved. I was waiting about 6 months to get the drops from this guy who makes them himself. And I ordered 2 bottles so he told me because it’s helping me so much I won’t have to wait anymore 🙏🏻🙏🏻 The taste is vile but my it’s honestly given me a new lease of life. My anxiety has improved my sleep has improved and most importantly my pain has reduced significantly. It will be I interesting to see if it had any affects in my tumours. My next scan is in February. And I have started seeing a really lovely guy……early days but he is kind and makes me laugh 🥰🥰
And as for the scammer and her candles………I would genuinely love to know how many she has sold??? And I hope she is happy in herself. She really has no shame. We all know the money used to fund, her hopefully a flop of a business, was from the GFM……karma Shannen karma. Your partner left you………he wised up and saw what a vile narcissistic woman you are. Actually woman is too good for you………cunt is perfect.
Hope all my amazing tattle bitches are doing ok.
Love B xxxx 💕💕💕💕💕
That is wonderful news on all fronts B. Nice you're getting the breaks on your side. Enjoy every single second xx

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Calling bullshit that she got that many orders that quick from when she put post up. Probably recorded that last week when she got a few orders🙄

Instafamouslike

Chatty Member
Thank you that is so helpful!!I have heard amazing things about the Estee Lauder doublewear in fairness maybe that is worth a purchase?
I used the Aimee Connolly Dewy one which was grand but I would prefer a matte coverage now tbh,it is handy enough that you can colour match with Chroma by searching your usual foundation brand and they will then match you with a shade..any more tips?😂💕
Another plus one for the chrome foundation. They actually colour matched me wrong and i send an email and they sent out another bottle to me that was perfect. So now iv two one tan, one for everyday. I find it heavy though i usually go for the luna or amy Connolly primers for running around.
Anyway back to scammen, i saw her dad in the GAA Club today and I was telling someone who lives down there about the GFM etc and she said she wasnt even surprised in the slightest. So theyve got form.