Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always has to bring up the cancer card as well. Why can't she just be positive and be grateful that she's cancer free instead of complaining about her ailments and blaming the cancer.
So many people would give anything to be cancer free.
She has to let it define her.

We use DPD at my dad's business and they always send out a text to let you know when they are coming or an estimated time.
Her saying they came earlier and she must have missed them is bollox because they always let you know.
Just another excuse for her not being bothered about getting her orders out.

My partner has terminal cancer. It's an awful time of year. Watching her pity party about low B12 and UAT (which I have) is just awful. Yes she is a single woman with a child but she is alive, she has so much going for her if she got off her phone and lived her life with her family who, despite her flaws, worship the ground she walks on. Not everyone is as lucky to have all she has. How any PR agency would take on someone with all the GFM drama- says a whole lot about them and I would question the morals of every other person they represent if SJ is on board with them.

I've unfollowed her now, hard to see people moaning about their hard lives when really they don't know how lucky they have it. There will always be someone who would gladly take your shite day in place of theirs SJ. Be grateful and move the duck on with your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
My partner has terminal cancer. It's an awful time of year. Watching her pity party about low B12 and UAT (which I have) is just awful. Yes she is a single woman with a child but she is alive, she has so much going for her if she got off her phone and lived her life with her family who, despite her flaws, worship the ground she walks on. Not everyone is as lucky to have all she has. How any PR agency would take on someone with all the GFM drama- says a whole lot about them and I would question the morals of every other person they represent if SJ is on board with them.

I've unfollowed her now, hard to see people moaning about their hard lives when really they don't know how lucky they have it. There will always be someone who would gladly take your shite day in place of theirs SJ. Be grateful and move the duck on with your life.
I really hope that your partner is comfortable and ok as ok can be. I am so sorry that he is going through this.
We are all here to support you in this group, whatever you need x

Has anyone else noticed that AR hasn't shared a photo of Shannon on their gram? I bet it's because it will draw lots of negativity if they do. They've been sharing every one else that they sign.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
9 ads in last 24 hours, 8 alone this morning......and not one for her crappy overpriced candles 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Nearly caught up on “all the orders“ 🤨🙄 but yet is doing duck all 🤷🏻‍♀️ And plenty time to go out for chipper

Reactions: 6
Why does she think it's OK to video people with out their permission and put
it up on the Internet.
O yes sur she has no other content.

Why does she think it's OK to video people with out their permission and put
it up on the Internet.
O yes sur she has no other content.
She's probably pretending they're all her followers 😂😂

On another note, her tan looked Manky last night,why Bperfect still use her is beyond me.

I thought wearing tan day to day was a thing from when you were like 20. Do people still tan up for a random Saturday night??

To be fair, I thought her hair and make up looked great for her night out.

Reactions: 2
Wouldn't go to an appointment as the ice/ low temp warning, behind on orders (if there are any to actually send 😂) but then goes out on the piss last night 🤦‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
27 orders and she's hoping to get them done today or tomorrow and posted by the end of the week?! That's shocking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
27 orders and she's hoping to get them done today or tomorrow and posted by the end of the week?! That's shocking 😂
And then saying she might have to do the christmas cut off tomorrow, just shows how lazy she is. Seriously how hard is it to stick a candle in a box and put a sticker on the box. 27 orders i mean she wouldnt be long blasting through them if she applied herself, her child is at school, she has no distractions. Stop talking shite to your phone, and go run your "business"

Reactions: 19
Poor, poor, Shannen.... imagine having to do everything herself now Barry the doormat legged it🏃🏃🏃 just goes to show he done EVERYTHING in that house, earned, minded the child, food shop, laundry, housework, christmas decorations and shopping.... Shannen is a childish, spoiled, gobshite.... TIME TO GROW UP

Reactions: 16
And then saying she might have to do the christmas cut off tomorrow, just shows how lazy she is. Seriously how hard is it to stick a candle in a box and put a sticker on the box. 27 orders i mean she wouldnt be long blasting through them if she applied herself, her child is at school, she has no distractions. Stop talking shite to your phone, and go run your "business"
Yet load time to go chipper other day, and to go out on the piss aswell 🤦‍♀️

She's some lazy witch

• Sad
So now theres a family bereavement and cant guarantee orders for christmas... she may as well just say "f#ck you" to her "valued customers" She already had a backlog and literally didnt bother to try and at least clear that, eventhough she knew her family member was very ill.... she couldnt give a tit about anyone spending money with her🙄

Reactions: 16
So now theres a family bereavement and cant guarantee orders for christmas... she may as well just say "f#ck you" to her "valued customers" She already had a backlog and literally didnt bother to try and at least clear that, eventhough she knew her family member was very ill.... she couldnt give a tit about anyone spending money with her🙄
she probably just sees it as an extensionof her go fund me

Reactions: 4
I think she already knows it’s a big flop and doesn’t even want to try at this stage… can see her just packing it in and it’ll never be heard of again.

Reactions: 12
She cant ever look at the camera when she talks cause the lies just pour out of her face. Everything is so fake and false she’s gross.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.