Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No time to put a candle in a box.
Half an hour free to apply her fake time.
Enough time to have a two day hangover.
Priorities like.

Reactions: 17
The fake laugh /winge thing seriously duck off of u spent less time robbing people and less time talking to your bots u might get your house in order and your Christmas present bought out of the money you robbed from people

Reactions: 7
As awful as it is to have a bereavement in your family, you have to have a contingency plan for your business you can't just grind to a halt at every unexpected situation.

Reactions: 19
As awful as it is to have a bereavement in your family, you have to have a contingency plan for your business you can't just grind to a halt at every unexpected situation.
Maybe I'm heartless Idk but filing a few boxes isn't going to take that long maybe an hour or two. Sure if you've attend masses etc that's only a small part of the day

Reactions: 20
This candle thing is doomed to fail simply because she's a lazy witch who has assumed her insta Hun career would keep her afloat.

I hope the money you stole was worth it Shannen it's causing you nothing but failure, disappointment and karma is coming back round for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No time to put a candle in a box.
Half an hour free to apply her fake time.
Enough time to have a two day hangover.
Priorities like.
Exactly my thoughts! A new business and you aren’t willing to put the effort in to get customers their items for Christmas?! It will never be a success.

Reactions: 9
All the endless talk she had about her 'business' before she told us the name/officially launched and she hasn't the slightest bit of interest in it now. Happy to take money from the few customers she has though.

Reactions: 13
If I had paid for an order and she came on Insta to tell me I wasn't getting it til after Christmas, then I'd demand my money back. You are legally entitled to a refund. Death or no death it's a business that you are running and not a jumble sale. If people pay money then you have to provide the goods.
It's like she's just stealing their money.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There are companies who fulfill hundreds a day! How long to print a label, package the candle and label up? Less than 3 mins. She should get 20 done in a good hour. Any excuse to slow down she’s using it. She’s just teaching people never to order again & she’s showing anyone who has not purchased, what little effort she puts in!

Maybe it’s just me but if I knew there was only 20 something orders left I’d knuckle down and get them sorted so I could relax over Christmas and not have to think about it, bereavement or not. I’m guessing this death didn’t come as a shock given she was seen at a hospice recently. Mad to think she wasn’t tipping away at them in case anything happened. She’s just using it as an excuse like she always does because she’s lazy

Reactions: 20
If I had paid for an order and she came on Insta to tell me I wasn't getting it til after Christmas, then I'd demand my money back. You are legally entitled to a refund. Death or no death it's a business that you are running and not a jumble sale. If people pay money then you have to provide the goods.
It's like she's just stealing their money.
Wouldnt be the first time shes blatently stolen money to be fair🙄

Reactions: 14
She has loads of time at the weekend to work through the night and still remain respectful to a dying relative but no she was out drinking in a pub to all hours singing and posing so don’t try and push the grief tit on people you disrespectful cow.

Wouldnt be the first time shes blatently stolen money to be fair🙄
Get a refund plus interest

Reactions: 16
This clown couldn't run a bath not to mind a business and a Micky mouse one at that,is she really that thick that she can't see the excuses she keeps coming up with are so childish and laughable.I follow a woman on Instagram from Dungarvan in co,waterford goes by Dust and Rock,she started up a business during covid making wrist pockets,gave up her job as a pilot as she suffered mental health problems and started up her own business.In Oct she came on saying her little boy was in hospital in Dublin but she would still be running her business but wouldn't be on Instagram as much,every now and then she would update,and would you believe being such a professional she was able to run her business between being with her son in a Dublin hospital and going up and down to Dungarvan.She updated her followers last week to say her little boy had been diagnosed with a progressive brain disorder,she didn't come on crying and sniveling into her phone for sympathy she just put a post up telling her followers and to let people know she had taken on someone to run her page while she got on with her business and dealing with her child's diagnosis.Now that's what you call being an adult and a real business woman.Shannen can't manage to live a candle into a box wrapped in tissue paper and fill her orders It's standing out a mile it's failed miserably and she's lost interest in it already,because being the child she is she hates to fail.More of people's donations wasted if she had to take out a loan to start up that business she might have put in some bit of an effort.The fact she was showing everything going on in her dump of a kitchen was also not a good move on her part.

Jesus this is brilliant 😂😂😂😂 lazy witch, ridiculous excuses we knew from day 1 how much of a tit show this will be/ is.

The crappy candles are about €40 aren't they? Roughly.
So her dad will deliver locally or she'll leave them in the GAA club to. duck me 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂😂😂💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
prioritise family, when this poor person was dying and she chose not to go up to him saturday cos of the weather / taxi issues on the hill where she lives but still managed to go out... what a DOSE

Reactions: 13
Jezs she don't half go on and on
I'd say when this candle idea came about she was banking on your man being there to do the donkey work

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.