Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you that is so helpful!!I have heard amazing things about the Estee Lauder doublewear in fairness maybe that is worth a purchase?
I used the Aimee Connolly Dewy one which was grand but I would prefer a matte coverage now tbh,it is handy enough that you can colour match with Chroma by searching your usual foundation brand and they will then match you with a shade..any more tips?

Haha I love doing my face every day but I’d be brutal for tips. I’ve used that Estée Lauder for about 20 years and it’s changed names a few times but it’s the navy tube, maximum cover, shade creamy tan. It’s matt and great coverage but not heavy. It’s also 20% off on Boots at the moment.
I colour matched the chroma one too and the one I picked was correct. I agree with you that Aimee Connolly foundation is too dewy. Also tip for anyone who orders from Shein, their eyeshadow primer is brilliant, better than the urban decay one I’ve bought for years.

Sorry now…back to herself and her big brown ugly boxes full of cracked candles and sucky sweets!

Reactions: 6
Calling herself "an influencer"
Also stating that it's her job, what about Laya, I wonder what they'll think about that.
Is she making a dig at Sean Phipps by saying she doesn't have a budget to send Candles to "influencers" Part of me felt she stayed quiet on that whole broken box thing but that she wouldn't let him get away with his post.

Is her friend living with her as well? She always seems to be there these days.

Her new Christmas candles look shite as well. Those brown jars look terrible, she's definitely cutting costs.
As for a chest infection, there's nothing wrong with that witch, I thought she was on antibiotics as well, It is advised against drinking while on antibiotics.
Shur that was probably a lie as well.

I don't think Scammen can react to Gadget123's comments either as it would make her look real bad to the owners of that Santa and me page and she's probably raging that she can't take it down and that it's there for all to see, it's brilliant.

Reactions: 15
Penny's have a dupe of EL double wear called double coverage.

Reactions: 2
Thanks so much for “mansplaining” how advertising works on social media, had never quite grasped it til now

Reactions: 5
Apple strudel and frankincense &myrrh candles just in time for Xmas ladies and gents. And there's even a discount code today. Don't all run at once

Reactions: 8
Thanks so much for “mansplaining” how advertising works on social media, had never quite grasped it til now
so many of them are taking this approach this year with Black Friday aren’t they? I think they think it’s makes them look more “relatable” like oh poor me it’s my job bear with me while I sell my soul for a few quid that I don’t need cause I have €250k

Reactions: 6
Another plus one for the chrome foundation. They actually colour matched me wrong and i send an email and they sent out another bottle to me that was perfect. So now iv two one tan, one for everyday. I find it heavy though i usually go for the luna or amy Connolly primers for running around.
Anyway back to scammen, i saw her dad in the GAA Club today and I was telling someone who lives down there about the GFM etc and she said she wasnt even surprised in the slightest. So theyve got form.

Her page is just turning into a crap tv station that only shows ads. Who wants what?

I remember when Bowel Babe went that way too- it was all just ads, ads, ads. Really not entertaining nor engaging and begins to make people feel like they’re just being used.

This genuinely isn’t her job: she’s just trying to earn quick money off the back of people who followed her out of goodwill.

She didn’t work hard to grow her audience or try different things to increase it: she literally got a bump after she was featured on some main stream media a couple of years ago

Barry must have full custody or she’s not allowed show the child much anymore

Reactions: 13
Christ on a bike. I types up and deleted my post. Collab with fotostore up for over 12 hrs. And only 5 post replies. One being miriam mullins. Give me strength

Aldi are doing their weekly Christmas special of buy one get one free and it is their chestnuts roasting candle so 2 for €4.99 and the smell is something else and it’s a beautiful candle

Reactions: 14
Aldi are doing their weekly Christmas special of buy one get one free and it is their chestnuts roasting candle so 2 for €4.99 and the smell is something else and it’s a beautiful candle
My mum bought me one of these yesterday and its gorg!

Shannen has so little content she is resorting to talking about the weather!

Reactions: 11
I got CBD candles in Aldi in the UK during the summer, I loved them and bought about 6 back with me, spotted them here and bought about 10 the scent is unreal and they were only 3.99

Did Barry do a runner ,

Who’s listening? I can’t
Where is the dog and when is she going back to work ? Lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.