Shannen Joyce #11 Lads it’s been said again and again but there is nothing that gets past a tattler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm puzzled, so is she shutting down the website til she gets back cause she's going on about getting out all the orders today and tomorrow as if she's expecting people to stop ordering cause someone died. What a bleeping dope, she shouldn't have started what she couldn't maintain, plus she's back to work in Jan so anyone ordering will have to wait for her to be off on weekends for her to get your order done.
All of this to say, I don't think anyone is ordering anything off her thats why she can say all this

Reactions: 13
What sort of wet brain sets up a business without a contingency plan for illness / death etc? I don’t believe there are any orders, I think she is using the death for sympathy & hoping for orders off the back of it. Not everyone is cut out to be an influencer & she definitely isn’t. She isn’t cut out to be a boss witch babe either.

Reactions: 10
She's flat out reading here🤣also the family member who died ISNT her uncle it's her mother's uncle and someone at work said today she can't understand what the drama is about because her family never had anything to do with the man who died,so clearly she's using this excuse of a family crisis to cover up her tit show failing.That excuse might work for anyone who doesn't know her or the family.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She is so predictable, tattlers predicted this would happen. Kind of horrible to use a great uncles death as an excuse for orders, but is anyone surprised? I used to help a neighbour pack orders for her small business when I was 14!!! It’s not rocket science. I bet she was the type in school who suddenly became ill during a big project or final, having her Mam write her a note

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So many holes: she’s only one person and it’s hard. As far as we know, she’s forever having her dad, mam and friends helping her; she has never done it by herself.

It sounds hard but folding boxes takes time. So why not fold them in your spare time so they’re ready to go? Like be tipping away at it.

This woman, honestly.

Reactions: 12
She couldn't organise an orgy in a bleep house,id say she was a horrible child that would blame anyone and everyone to get herself out of trouble,oh wait she's still doing that even stooping as low as using a dead relative.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys one of my friends is one of her best friends. That man isn’t even her uncle it’s her mothers gran uncle or far distance relative like that I’m sorry it’s awful when someone dies but she is just always craving the attention

Reactions: 14
Guys one of my friends is one of her best friends. That man isn’t even her uncle it’s her mothers gran uncle or far distance relative like that I’m sorry it’s awful when someone dies but she is just always craving the attention
That's an absolute disgrace using that as an excuse

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.