Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s galling to be holidayingin New York knowing that it’s shoving peoples kindness right in their face. At least holiday in private. I’m sure many who donated couldnt afford a holiday let alone go to New York o no expense trip when she said the money was collected for “food on the table”. I feel for the guy who probably set it up in good faith but sensibly hasn’t mentioned it since.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does the one she’s with have a face on her in all the pics,it’s like she doesn’t want to be there 🤷‍♀️🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does the one she’s with have a face on her in all the pics,it’s like she doesn’t want to be there 🤷‍♀️🤭🤣
Yes! She does have an aversion to smiling in a pic. Isn’t she the girl that’s getting married, hopefully she can conjure up a smile for the wedding fotos.

Reactions: 9
Her face is sending out quick send help vibes. Only so much of the preacher on the bed she can take. She’s had her fill of Smug by Shannen. Living her best life on the back of the go fund me. Only thing she saved on was the hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well look only scamen would be sitting in New York yet still moaning 🙄
She giving out that no one was looking at her??? 😂😂😂 Did she think people would be over asking if she is famous cos she's talking into her phone or something 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I never understand people who go away to a new place to see it but spend most of it drinking and then too hungover to explore more.

my friend is in nyc right now and her stories V Shannens are night and day

Reactions: 15
I never understand people who go away to a new place to see it but spend most of it drinking and then too hungover to explore more.

my friend is in nyc right now and her stories V Shannens are night and day
Her stories were disappointing , she might aswel have gone to Magaluf for the week if she wanted that type of trip

Reactions: 11
Didn't mention she couldn't wait to get home to Barry only the child. We see u Scammen👋👋👋😀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor baz ain’t getting a look in these days and I would say he is loving life the peace he must have 😂

Reactions: 10
Ladies the fear will be mighty when she gets back after all her boozing so I'd say we should expect either no posts or non stop anxiety talk for the next while :rolleyes:

• Haha
Even if her and Barry haven’t broken up, for someone who shares every nose hair of herself and nano second of her life on socials, it’s suprising he isn’t featured or mentioned at ALL. I’m not a big one for insta so don’t post regularly at all (last post was months ago) but still I have pics with my partner up as I’m proud of being with them. Having a private partner doesn’t prevent *you* from showing them off even for just a moment.

i like how she calls her followers ‘pals’ and tries to act like she’s building a relationship with them (when she continues to ignore Q&A after Q&A) and yet doesn’t actually tell us anything real about her life.

Reactions: 8
The da probably up at all hrs to go pick your wan up and she starts singing at him at 7am in the morning. Don't blame him for getting pissed off. I'd have fucked her out at the side of the rd👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He prob up since 4am, she is the biggest child . Why couldn’t she drive home herself . Definitely split with Barry as surely he should have picked her up . Bad enough behaving like that but to actually post it 🙈

Reactions: 9
Her poor dad not happy especially when he seen she'd the phone out. I'd have turned car around and brought her straight back to the airport. What an absolute dose she is🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.