Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that the way your hair grows back after cancer..it looks to be in very bad nick?Not trying to be a total witch here just curious about how hair regrows after hair loss is all...seems very bushy and badly styled....
If I remember rightly she had some Collab with some company for products for her hair that helped thicken it and used the products after chemo.

Reactions: 1
Forgive my ignorance but when she was on about getting emotional about a pregnancy announcement I hadn't a clue it is just some one off love Island 😂 god she would try make content out of nothing. Also pretty sure she had the child prompted to come down for the big hug... was the hoody she put on from the brand I wonder 🤔

Reactions: 4
Forgive my ignorance but when she was on about getting emotional about a pregnancy announcement I hadn't a clue it is just some one off love Island 😂 god she would try make content out of nothing. Also pretty sure she had the child prompted to come down for the big hug... was the hoody she put on from the brand I wonder 🤔
Noticed the hoody but just thought it was same company that Joolie does ads for. I was waiting on the ad. And as for the daughter been a chancer the apple didn't fall far from the tree Shannon👍

Reactions: 5
She’s only happy when she’s talking about cancer or playing the cancer card to her advantage. She’s insignificant otherwise and people are obviously bored senseless by her.

Reactions: 11
Why is she so full of tit? She’s ‘full on bawling’ because some person she never met is pregnant. I don’t know about ye, but I never get emotional about stuff like that. If it was maybe my sister or my best driend who had been trying for years, yeah, I’d get emotional. Otherwise my friends announce pregnancies, and I’m happy for them and tell them. I am never bawling . So insincere

Reactions: 13
There is a section of tik tok where Eastern European women in their 40/50’s dance around their houses like lunatics, very entertaining but the fashion is what cracks me up the most. It’s so dated and cheap. Anyway Shannon dresses like them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On Instagram at 4pm, 5pm and 6pm.
Then still only getting the child’s dinner on at 8pm on a Sunday night. I’d say since Barry left there’s no routine in that house. The poor child must have been hungry and now will wake up cranky in the morning. She needs to reprioritise.

Reactions: 5
We're bound to be swamped with her launch today....can't wait to see the tat she's selling 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or is this second photo filtered on the teeth? Everything about the two photos (nails, earrings etc) is identical but the shine/reflection on her teeth from the top photo is gone.
Nice spot! There’s definitely a blur filter on the second pic, her freckles give it away they are blurred somewhat in comparison to the first pic. It really is smoke and mirrors, you could play an intense game of spot the difference with the ads these days.

• Haha
Nice spot! There’s definitely a blur filter on the second pic, her freckles give it away they are blurred somewhat in comparison to the first pic. It really is smoke and mirrors, you could play an intense game of spot the difference with the ads these days.
Who knew teeth whitener can erase freckles too??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who knew teeth whitener can erase freckles too??
I’m obviously brutal at spot the difference 😂😭 but I’ve just looked again and the shape of her jaw is different! It’s so obvious, she should actually take it down 😂 what a miracle product, blurs freckles whitens teeth AND contours your jawline

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's not her in the pic with the teeth that's julie twins and me. But it is filtered so obvious

She wouldn't give the sweets to her young wan coz she'd be bouncing off the walls but wants other people to buy them 🙄🙄 That whole ad was a heap of tit she's not cut out for insta at all.
It'll be non stop ads with her now before the month ends like the rest of them

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.