Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn't give the sweets to her young wan coz she'd be bouncing off the walls but wants other people to buy them 🙄🙄 That whole ad was a heap of tit she's not cut out for insta at all.
It'll be non stop ads with her now before the month ends like the rest of them
Not a great advert when she had decided she didn't like one before she tried it and then it was too hot

Reactions: 2
I thought her launch was supposed to be a few days ago? I’m blocked from her page but I just looked at the smug page and there has been nothing happening in a while. Very weird to be so quiet when launching a new business.

Reactions: 3
I thought her launch was supposed to be a few days ago? I’m blocked from her page but I just looked at the smug page and there has been nothing happening in a while. Very weird to be so quiet when launching a new business.
Was supposed to launch when she came back🤷‍♂️ I agree though you'd think she'd be flat out hyping it up

Reactions: 4
I'm bored of her brand already and I don't even know what it is yet 😂 well... I have an idea like as I'm sure everyone on here does.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where is she ??????
Maybe it's only dawned on her that Barry is gone and she's crying into her snug by Shannen shite, the dosey mare🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder is she giving bit of time from when she said that it was all 100% Irish stuff in the hope people would forget, plus things taking alot longer from China now

Reactions: 5
Carefully worded in her bio though. An Post have electric vans so they prob deliver the bits 😂

Ethics and Shannen does not compute

Carefully worded in her bio though. An Post have electric vans so they prob deliver the bits 😂

Ethics and Shannen does not compute
Ooh yes, I hadn’t noticed that. Ethically sourced in Ireland doesn’t mean the same as ethically made

Reactions: 10
Well she has it stated on her page it's 100% irish. So we can't forget🤣
You’d think someone who has a management team looking after her. Would have the common sense to either tell her to remove that tag - that people know the stuff is coming from China hence the delay in launch 😂. Or tell her since there is a delay in the launch. Let’s bring your followers on a tour of the factory. Show them the stages in product design etc. 😂😂 - let’s get them interested in the product.

that’s what happens when you use a manager who’s more focused on his own following and thinks life experience counts as a class in public relations/management

Reactions: 10
She’s following this other dope from corks Niamh who’s living in Bali working as a sugar baby/hooker business page… it offers logo design and branding etc god help us if that’s who she uses!!!! Would explain the delay as Niamh was on a 24hr gig in Qatar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she living with her Dad? She just mentioned she dropped him to the pub and joked about going home and doing the cooking and cleaning. Maybe you’re all right about Barry

Is she living with her Dad? She just mentioned she dropped him to the pub and joked about going home and doing the cooking and cleaning. Maybe you’re all right about Barry
Was wondering the same🤔 or was it phrased like that to get us talking?

Ah Jesus lads we have ta wait another week. However will we cope??😂😂 And incoming for that hair thing too I'd say. She's not sitting there doing her hair for no reason🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Was wondering the same🤔 or was it phrased like that to get us talking?

Ah Jesus lads we have ta wait another week. However will we cope??😂😂 And incoming for that hair thing too I'd say. She's not sitting there doing her hair for no reason🙄
I reported the videos with her doing her hair it's a voduz thing or whatever it's called so will be an ad.

Definitely only packaging the stuff in Ireland from what she said herself there

Reactions: 2
Is she thick as tit in a bottle. How do you fly the whole way to New York and not know you’ve only one air pod in until u land. Come on.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.