Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you sure this is New York. It’s totally different from when burps was there. It progressed very quickly. Where’s the back garden, the round table, the pool and picket fence. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Laura wasn’t long shaking her off. Only so much moaning can a person take🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If her friend lives in New York why is she staying it what looks like a Hostel ?
She’s come on the address “the DMs” about her being in a hostel, they’re in a hotel room but they “just wanted their own beds”. I’m sure she’s in the Pod, it’s not the same as a hostel but it’s budget accommodation. Smart option if you’re in NYC and want to be centrally located, we use them for work. No point paying double the price for a hotel room with amenities you’re not going to use, and no shame in the Pod Shannen!

She’s come on the address “the DMs” about her being in a hostel, they’re in a hotel room but they “just wanted their own beds”. I’m sure she’s in the Pod, it’s not the same as a hostel but it’s budget accommodation. Smart option if you’re in NYC and want to be centrally located, we use them for work. No point paying double the price for a hotel room with amenities you’re not going to use, and no shame in the Pod Shannen!
Thanks for clearing that up😂 I must look the place up. I presume they have normal beds too 🙈. But I thought the friend lived in New York.

Reactions: 2
If her friend lives in New York why is she staying it what looks like a Hostel ?
No they just meeting in New York. The friend lives in some other part of America. But shur that could be 🐂💩too knowing Shannen

Reactions: 4
They are staying in the pod Times Square. its grand like, the location is excellent. But the rooms are tiny, its a posh hostel, but its great budget accommodation

Reactions: 2
They are staying in the pod Times Square. its grand like, the location is excellent. But the rooms are tiny, its a posh hostel, but its great budget accommodation
Never heard of it but must have a look, looks handy. In fairness most the rooms I've seen are tiny anyway haha just thought good view too so presumed she spent big enough on a good room

Reactions: 1
Wouldn’t you think Laura would have invited Scamen along last night - she even put up on her stories that she had no plans😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Had a look there , the rooms is absolutely tiny .
I wouldn’t put my teens it that room . Why didn’t they just get there own room if they didn’t want to share a bed . The place is as cheap , it’s not like she can’t afford it .

Reactions: 6
Had a look there , the rooms is absolutely tiny .
I wouldn’t put my teens it that room . Why didn’t they just get there own room if they didn’t want to share a bed . The place is as cheap , it’s not like she can’t afford it .
Sorry now not a hope would I get on top of a bunk bed no matter how cheap it was the room gives me clastaphopia just looking at her in it .

• Haha
No they just meeting in New York. The friend lives in some other part of America. But shur that could be 🐂💩too knowing Shannen
Laura Dothan lives in New York but I would have thought she sees herself as way too good for this one! She hangs off retro flame and the sister Erica on the regularly and was hanging off Aoife Walsh when she used be there and holidaying in the Hamptons.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
laura was in times square later on again meeting friends so Shannon def paid/ begged her for the hours 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.