Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she thick as tit in a bottle. How do you fly the whole way to New York and not know you’ve only one air pod in until u land. Come on.
My air pods don’t work with 1 in you have to have both , it’s usually how I know one has fallen out of my ear . Mine are an older version than hers to maybe they are different

She has to be thee most unlikeable person on instagram.
100% agree , for a cancer survivor and all that’s some feet 🙈

Reactions: 6
Interesting to see if Barry will be by her side for the launch...... No mention of him in months. Definitely on the rocks if not over with already.

Reactions: 8
When one falls out the other one stops playing … that’s on all models… bullshite she is talking

Reactions: 6
There is nothing makes me turn off a product more than the Insta Huns pushing it, BPerfect and tonight that deodorant stick that Shannon and Gorry are pushing

Reactions: 13
Remember that page Barry had it was called like little Rose & something? Are they still following each other? I definitely think it’s all over

Reactions: 3
Very bright there for 10pm 🤔 love to know when they actually record the videos, like they're so tit they must record load in an hour and bang them up every now and again

Very bright there for 10pm 🤔 love to know when they actually record the videos, like they're so tit they must record load in an hour and bang them up every now and again
And also all the background/rooms are completely different to where she use to post from,it’s definitely all off and she’s back with daddy.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Shes not following a Barry/Baz Smyth, now I'm useless with insta but can't find his page either.

She hasn't even mentioned missing him/happy to see him since she went/got back from NYC, very strange. Its daddy this, daddy that, Róisín here and there, no Barry whatsoever.

Any local knowledge??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.