Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't moved out as that ugly vavavoom haul was done in front of that shrine (probably to herself) in her hall. The dresses were awful and her flashing her thigh near made me boke🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s her front door and also pretty sure the wardrobes are her room too. If anything Barry moved out usually the way it goes

Reactions: 5
Mrs Hinch was promoting SNUG yesterday on her stories. Shannen is it sofa's in a box that you are launching 😁
Thought of Shannen when I seen that😂 she spends enough time sitting on one I'd say just like our Sopha😂

Reactions: 5
If they have broken up what happens with the embryo they have left? Like can she use it? That’s the sad side to it the fact they have that on ice

Reactions: 3
If they have broken up what happens with the embryo they have left? Like can she use it? That’s the sad side to it the fact they have that on ice
I was thinking of that too. Could get very messy. Is it only the embryo and no eggs she has frozen?

Reactions: 1
I don't think they've split.
I think he's probably after getting some hassle about the GFM and has distanced himself from Instagram and herself online.
I'd find him as culpable as her for the whole GFM mess, as well as her family though.

Reactions: 11
Don't think they've split either. I think she thrives on the fact we talking about it and goes out of her way to phrase things and make it seem like he not about. I presume he was there this morning with Roisin getting her ready while Ur wan was off walking with dog. I do think they sleep in separate rooms though. Not that I'd judge them on that coz theres times I'd love one meself😂

I don’t think they’ve spilt either she reads here and is loving we’re all talking. but it is strange she hasn’t mentioned Barry at all, Even when she was away. They still follow each other

Reactions: 9
I don’t think they have split either because she went for sunrise walk with the dog and I take her Roisin was home in bed with her dad

He is hiding because it was brought up here that he was working with someone's boyfriend on here while also claiming pup , plus I wouldn't be surprised if she is claiming all sorts aswell and maybe pretending to social welfare she is single, I am sure her mate julie has given her a few lessons on how to do it and I'd say the money from the gfm is spread out amongst all her family in the credit union. I'd say the pair of them are scammers

Reactions: 20
Is she due to have the stations in her house with the alter in her hall.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her explanation on why the launch is delayed is so awkward. No need to overexplain and if packaging stock etc is already in and it is in fact a matter of choosing a shipping partner then it’s a bit unprofessional to go on holidays and have it delayed over a simple decision. That could and should have been sorted months ago.

Reactions: 12
Her explanation on why the launch is delayed is so awkward. No need to overexplain and if packaging stock etc is already in and it is in fact a matter of choosing a shipping partner then it’s a bit unprofessional to go on holidays and have it delayed over a simple decision. That could and should have been sorted months ago.
Absolutely. Surely she should be putting teaser photos up or even allowing preorders if the only issue is that she can’t decide to use Fastway or DPD to deliver her crap?

Reactions: 7
Absolutely. Surely she should be putting teaser photos up or even allowing preorders if the only issue is that she can’t decide to use Fastway or DPD to deliver her crap?
It's all bull she is waiting on it to arrive from China ethically sourced and ethically manufactured in ireland are 2 different things

Reactions: 12
This isn't an entrepreneur launching a product. This is someone playing with money not earned- so she hasn't much reason to give this 100% like she should be. Her excuses just shine the light on the fact that she isn't a business person just someone looking to cash in on her perceived insta influence. Anyone can sell crap with misleading info and filtered photos. Its when the reviews start and feedback starts when you see a real business person. She won't be able to block complaints.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.