Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So a week ago she started drama with the Coles and poppy and jay…. Because they took part in the TikTok Halloween to get Harrison charity up there at top spot, they raised thousands for mental health and for Harrison’s army charity…..
She slated them because of the way they was raising money for charity, and she doesn’t agree with asking for gifts and then them gifts being sent to charity….
Let’s jump forward a week…. She’s on live begging for gifts to get her name up the top……
WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL SUPPORTING THIS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING WOMEN.
she out right bullied jay and poppy and slandered there name, yet she’s now doing exactly the same BUT KEEPING THE MONEY FOR HERSELF!!!!!!

the way she shouts at the animals and kids as well, she honestly needs serious help I think, she is OBSSESED with causing drama and attention to herself so she can cry and play victim! It’s all so strange!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
So Shann was advertising some jewellery now Mrs Manley loves her dressing gown is doing the same, seriously who would buy anything off the back of these people.

Isthisyouhuh

Here's Mum of the Year in action. The children need removing for their own protection. Shan is the definition of a shit mum. Those kids deserve better than being with that evil beggar.

• Sad
  • Wow

MissBossyBoots123

So she’s deleted the disrespectful one and the other where she was so hard talking about trolls on the toilet . Silly woman ! Her latest one - the size of her pupils !
She’s clearly high again, when is she not high though… bit concerning really isn’t it.

They are live now. Just adam on the live. I jumped straight in when there was only 6people in, Shan shouted “remember to ask for gifts, we are playing the game”. DISGUSTING. On the vid she took down, she said that the “trolls”(aka the people saying it was disrespectful, because it damn well was) where just giving her views. That’s all it’s about. Guarantee she’s claiming the benefits though 👀 and won’t declare this big payout. I think it’s worth reporting anyway so will send an email if possible.

Last edited:

misstyque

She's not gonna like that!😱she be planning her next attention seeking video now,but think too many of us are waking up to her clap trap!
Just in time for the weekend think of all the despairing lives comin up

If she was more with it and organised there was no need for any of that . The kids lunch boxes could be done the night before and she needs to be assisting them eating their breakfast and getting ready . You can’t expect a 4/5 year old to brush their teeth unaccompanied ( especially if there are possibly some special needs - or more like the poor thing is a product of his environment). She should have been off the live, say calmly with them , helping and engaging with them. I hope the social do get back involved . At the very least she needs some parenting classes.
She’s had 5 dogs in the last five years go look at her insta !!! Now she has a cocker poo that’s not a cocker poo a cat both neglected
Hey here’s an idea let the kids help with pack up something to do together explain why they get certain foods educate them about nutrition make it fun , no too busy being famous 😂😂😂😂 the video where the boy hits her ….. copycat action , monkey see monkey do , she hits he hits simple . The fact that children are both constantly seeking attention from her shows the lack of time she spends with them .

Yes I agree - I think Clare is very similar to Shann . Both like to play the victim .
Just looked at a few of the carenares vids
Suicide abuse etc etc autistic child
All of a sudden shan “none” labels her son autistic , claims suicide attempts , ms mh anxiety .

She’s a social chameleon she has no real self image , so copies those around her , her accent even changes when live with Clare.

I hope the authorities see through her bullshit

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

aalmaalm

VIP Member
Every time I see her videos I get bad vibes from her. Like she’s the biggest attention seeker, always playing victim and the one people laugh at because they’re acting up.

IR0201

VIP Member
Fibromyalgia and MS are selective, based on whether a sob story video needs to be done. She is a trooper struggling in heels to spread those positive vibes..... She was begging for gifts two days ago to buy Christmas presents for her kids because "she deserves it" despite her BF earning wages.... The beggy begging beg can afford cigarettes, hot tubs and boozy nights out dancing. Luckily her MS conveniently took the night off..
Not sticking up for her at all. But I have MS and every day is different. Some days I can’t walk without the help of crutches and other days I can. But yeah being beggy Mitchell isn’t a good look. Cigarettes are expensive (I smoke) and I’d quit before asking other people to give me money for Christmas presents. Why should other people fund her lifestyle?

IR0201

VIP Member
I’m going to be honest, MS is f*cking painful. But there is absolutely no reason why you couldn’t comfort a crying child. You just push through the pain. I’d rather be in absolute agony in order to comfort a child than use MS as an excuse not to. It’s not like a broken limb where you physically can’t

• Heart

Mamaof2

Baffles me why anyone would send hate to Adam! What a weird comment to make, almost making him out to be the cause of the relationship breakdown

BannedButBack

Chatty Member
Is it me or is it just weird that she hasn’t been on with Claire lately? They have gone from chatting shit together doing the ironing to not even supporting each other to beg for more….. something has gone on there. But someone said in Claire’s live last night when it was Andy on that they could hear Claire in the background sending voice notes to Adam

• Wow

mumz

VIP Member
Good morning! Another day of watching Shann shout and moan at her kids on live. Change the bloody record and give them kids a break!

So she just dragged him off the bed told him to get out, he doesn’t have respect apparently. Show him some bloody respect then, he’s not a rag doll! It’s heartbreaking
If Rueben is on the spectrum or has ADHD as she thinks he may be, no amount of shouting at him will have any affect. He needs a different approach. One of my grandkids has both and the whole family have had to learn triggers and how to handle certain situations. She had a sensory melt down meeting Santa yesterday and the only way to deal with it is to take her away from the situation, wrap yourself around her as tight as you can and she then calms down and everything is back to normal.

Brilliant parenting as per
Your battery life is giving me anxiety 😝

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Immingham grimsby
Thanks. I have a ref number i can add info. But it’s def going in my nspcc report tomorrow and I am sbout to email the school
Sorry guys. A bit emotional never done anything like this before but I stand by it. I need get offline a bit and go get a cup of tea and calm down. Bless you all x
I can’t get that boy saying he was frightened out of my head x

mumz

VIP Member
I’ve kicked off in her “It’s just a song” post. Thanks need a nice cup of tea to calm down before I get kicked of TT. She us unbelievable. No remorse at all. It’s her her her and nobody else matters

I rarely comment on anything like this.. but It’s winding me up because she knows he won’t be there to challenge what she is spreading about him!

She broadcasts her whole life and relationship but won’t speak about the break up.. it’s all very very bizarre!

IR0201

VIP Member
She’s winding me up now. She’s giving people with MS a bad name. I promise we’re not all like her. Holding onto her crutch whilst sat down… is she on drugs? Oh wait yeah she is 🤣🤣🤣. And driving whilst under the influence is despicable and there is no excuse for it. I won’t even drive if I’ve taken my pain meds, let alone high from smoking weed. She needs to lose her license for her sake, her kids sake and the safety of others